Sienna Miller

Hahaha. Awwww, how precious. She's FINALLY driving, after all those interviews saying that she'll do it soon.

It's funny, I actually like the outfit she's wearing in the driving lessons set simply because it's a change from anything she's worn lately.

to be honest I still like her outfits more often than not.

PS: can anyone ID her flats???

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the driving outfit too!
I like that jacket alot...
Kate Moss has one in a similar fabric I like as well...
but Sienna's is a more womanly shape- Kate's is manish.

I can't believe the poor girl has to learn to drive with paps most likely tailing her....
that must be stressfull!!:cry:

ahaha yeah..it^must be really hard to learn how to drive in front of them:smile:

I know Im terrified of learning to drive and Im almost 23 so I cant imagine doing it with the papz watching, but she looks cute anyway, and I adore that dress she wore in the park, I wish shed wear more prints like that like she used too.

I have that dress and i've ben wearing it to death since I got it. one of my friends makes fun of it and says it looks like a clown outfit but I don't care!

brokenenglish said:
I can't believe the poor girl has to learn to drive with paps most likely tailing her....
that must be stressfull!!:cry:
It's like those courses with the orange cones for police officers learning to drive -- the paps are an obstacle for celeb drivers, guess it couldn't hurt to at least learn to drive with them around, she can learn how to swerve to avoid them without running anyone down. (I'm only 70% sarcastic/joking here, ha.) :blink:

ETA: I'm liking her blue shirt from the driving pics, mostly cos ragged/frayed hems are a guilty pleasure of mine.

its so great to see sienna taking drive lessons! im taking mine to! hehe

I realy love all the late outfits, that mini dress is so gorgeous, aswell as the jackets she wore lately!

Sienna Miller walking her dogs in London, March 20

In HQ
celebutopia.net

love the flats she has been wearing. so cute, if anyone can id them that would be great. the driving outfit is really cool, very relaxed. i do feel bad for the pics of her in the weird fur coat walking her dog. i know when i get up first thing in the a.m. to walk my dog i would be uber peeved if there were cameras in my face. how annoying.

Oh come on ugly.... ITS VERY UGLY. J.Lo or MK wouldnt even wear that!!!!

I love her driving lesson outfit. Poor thing being followed by the paps. I hated even my friends seeing me when i was learning to drive.

Gucci%202574-S.jpg

Gucci horse bit sunglasses & white abrecrombie sweat pants and fur?? winning combo sienna :wink:

coolvision.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swss
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->