Sienna Miller

Maybe the reason she looks annoyed at her pic being taken was because she threw on her clothes and didn't even look at what she was wearing. I get annoyed when i drive my boyfriend to uni in my home clothes and he wants me to stop and do stuff

of course! i do the same thing in the morning when i take my dog out. but I don't walk too far away from my flat.

I'll come in look in the mirror and laugh because i have on bright green sweatpants, a long coat, flipflops and my beloved vintage wayfarers! it's just isn't as funny to her probably because she got caught this time!:lol:

^ I think Kate influences the masses ( Sienna included ) much more...
go through her thread right now and you'll see...
there are tons of old candids and she has been doing so many "trendy" things for years.

TRAINING WHEELS

Mind the student driver! She may be experienced in front of the camera, but Sienna Miller looks like she needs a refresher course behind the wheel as the Factory Girl star is spotted taking driving lessons in London on Tuesday.
people.com

plus

Caught in The Act of Shopping!

-- SIENNA MILLER, shopping at Solstice Sunglass Boutique in SoHo in NYC. Even on a freezing day, the style icon decided she needed her black Gucci shades. Sporting cute black leggings, leg warmers, and a black leather bomber, she was excited to find out that her "favorite" Gucci sunglasses (style #2900/s) were available, since she lost her other pair.

thank you for the pics! wow, the teens, i wonder wht they did, they must have thrown some cams on the ground perhaps... :smile: well, good for them... sienna is small, she needs some protection haha.. no just kidding...

i don't really get it. it seems the teens are photographing her as well with their cellphones? she looks stressed. poor girl. i'd hate learning to drive in public!

missy-t1 said:
just saw this pic on msn.handbag.com..she looks lovely here. Does anyone have a full length version?
siennamiller3cham.jpg

^I dont know if this has been asked already, but after scouring 10-15 pages, my eyes just couldnt take it anymore: does anyone know who makes those boots that she's wearing? I love them - not just the height of them, but the texture. All info's appreciated! :smile:

brokenenglish said:
^ I hate those jeans! I think they are very unflattering to her hips.

I actually think she looks really good on those jeans...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->