Sienna Miller

^ Well, that's okay- it's just opinions!!:flower:

I just think they always look like they are falling down off her hips and I don't like the buckles on the sides b/c I think they make her super slim hips look a bit less super slim.:innocent:

^I think it's really stupid how the paps are standing so close to the car. For goodness sakes she's learning how to drive, what if she hits one of them?

Well, that's just how famous she is now...and if it wasn't for the papz we wouldn't get so many amazing pics of Sienna on her casual day outfits!Not that I agree with what papz do but...we've got to give them that!

thank you so mutch for all the new pics!
i love her flats!

thats very strange.. Why would she wear a ratty pair of underpants over her jeans???

i saw a pic of lindsay with her underpants over a jean too i think that's IN nowadays i don't know i think is uncomfortable and ridiculous

i think the worst part is she has to wear smt fancy even when learning how to drive cause you have to be comfortable but you can't because you're surrounded by paps!

Sylwiasta said:
Is she wearing underpants on top of her jeans?:shock:
if you are talking about the pictures with the blue striped button up shirt those aren't underpants...it's a second shirt that is frayed at the bottom. a thermal/undershirt. it does sort of look like pants in one or two of the shots but it's not. Can you imagine :lol: and people would probably copy it too...

are you sure?? they seem like underpants to me :blink: or at least a shirt that look like underpants

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->