Sienna Miller

haha the music they used in the second half of the trailer is from "pirates of the carribean 2" lol :lol::lol:

i liked that stardust trailer sienna hair looks gorgeous! so lovely blonde

wow, I don't know there's something wrong with her, she's lost her appeal, I'm not even liking her clothes choices lately....boring, plain, so ordinary.

Her candid style is just a little bit better, when she's all dressed up she's :sick: :yuk:

I wish she'd get her neck is short. She cannot pull off those chignons. and please stop that pouting Sienna. not that you have full lips. stop it. it's ridiculous

IMO sienna's nose hasn't been clean for some time...:innocent:
one day she looks great, the next like britney's twin... and she aged a lot in a year or something...:(

B.B. said:
please stop that pouting Sienna. not that you have full lips. stop it. it's ridiculous

you're so soooo right about the pouting!!! it's annoying:doh:

m.j. said:
IMO sienna's nose hasn't been clean for some time...:innocent:
one day she looks great, the next like britney's twin... and she aged a lot in a year or something...:(

How do you know, were you doing a line with her recently or something? Are you her pusher? Statements like this are so bullsh*t.:doh:

thanks kochie!! i like the outfit with the dress and the flats (though it looks a bit like kate moss) but it's nice

I'm really not a fan of that dress...but Sienna always looks the best in those mini dresses :smile:
Thanks for posting kochie!

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the dress and she looks really cute in it. i am not a big fan of her fur coat.

I feel kind of awful looking at that first set of pictures. It seems like she really doesn't want to be disturbed.

I also wish I could've caught the Stardust trailer before they removed it from youtube. I can't find it anywhere now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swss
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->