Sienna Miller

elly9 said:
ok then what are they???! underpant-like-shirts??

No, they've got nothing to do with underpants whatsoever. The weather and wind just puts the undershirt in an awkward position. It's not meant to resemble underpants in any way. It's definitely a thermal undershirt with frayed edges- judging from the pictures, it looked like a really cold/windy day - she was probably just layering. I do that all the time- I buy cheap Fruit of the Loom t-shirts from Kmart and wear them under everything.

Ciyvk said:
^I think it's really stupid how the paps are standing so close to the car. For goodness sakes she's learning how to drive, what if she hits one of them?

They'll probably just try to sell it as a story that she tried to "run them over" or something ridiculous like that. :lol:

luvmelots1983 said:
^I dont know if this has been asked already, but after scouring 10-15 pages, my eyes just couldnt take it anymore: does anyone know who makes those boots that she's wearing? I love them - not just the height of them, but the texture. All info's appreciated! :smile:

luvmelots! i am not sure who makes those boots exactly--i'm thinking they're vintage... you can find some on ebay, probably. they sold those at topshop as well...you should check them out...
i bought some as well..they look exactly the same . :D
hope i helped!

If anyone is still interested in Sienna's print purple dress (latest seen on her walking her dogs a few pages ago) there's one on e-bay, item number 130091488866

Ciyvk said:
^I think it's really stupid how the paps are standing so close to the car. For goodness sakes she's learning how to drive, what if she hits one of them?

Then she will fail :rofl: :D

uberQuirkiness said:
luvmelots! i am not sure who makes those boots exactly--i'm thinking they're vintage... you can find some on ebay, probably. they sold those at topshop as well...you should check them out...
i bought some as well..they look exactly the same . :D
hope i helped!

uberQuirkiness, thank you so much! :flower: I looked on ebay but unfortunately, there's almost nothing in my size (US 8-9) and what's worse is that I dont live anywhere close to a TopShop. It's one of my favorite stores and everytime I go back to Singapore or London, I shop there nedlessly - figures when I realllllly want something from there, I can't. :(

Anyhow, thanks again! And if you come across any more of these boots anywhere, will you let me know? In the meantime, I'll start searching TopShop online.:P

I have to say, while I love Sienna's style, and come on this thread everyday, I think I almost prefer her boho style. Don't get me wrong; I have NO problem with her style evolving nor do I think she looks at all bad recently (on the contrary she looks very polished), but it almost seems as it during her boho days, there was more originality, more pairing of like 10 different pieces to make a cohesive outfit... more for us to learn from and to inspire us. Nowadays, it's just a great dress or something - but it's always something from a brand name designer, and it's not something all of us can afford or pull off. Before, we could take from her style what suited us... now it's more "watching" her. It's move from this active-learning thing to this passive style-watching.

^Her recent driving outfit with all the layering reminded me more of her old style - just throwing together different things and looking great. And it inspired me to go do something original for the day as well. I hope she keeps doing this!

what is up with her jeans? looks like she is wearing low waisted jeans and high waisted jeans

she's been looking so great lately,the red bag outfit,the latest with black bag nd grey jacket,but those pants ....is she earing two pants at same time?or pants an a little jean corset/belt on top?

I like the high waisted jeans , I remember her wearing them a few years back and I loved them, I just dont think they look good tucked into uggs.

Uggs will kill any outfit...
those strange jeans just don't stand a chance when paired with them.

does she have to wear pepe??
i mean, if she is in the campaign, she should bbe able to get the right size

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->