Sienna Miller

i normally don't like the high waisted jeans and probably never wear them, but i like them on sienna (maybe it would be better without uggs)

I think this was settled but here is a better picture of the undershirt that people though was underpants worn over jeans. it looks like the shirt just got caught between her legs in a couple of those shots.

Attachments

• celeb-city.jpg
    celeb-city.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 107
Last edited by a moderator:
I love high waisted jeans, but I have to say...Sienna doesn't look her best on them, and those uggs (wich I like as well) with that outfit...big no no!! Having great pieces of clothing but combining them together in the wrong way ruins the entire outfit!

I posted this on Kate Moss thread too...Kate wearing, at St Barthelemy March 21, the same dress Sienna wore last year

pics credits: Sienna-Online & KateMossOnline

I love both ladies but the dress looks better on Kate!
I too wish Sienna would go back to her boho natural look,she was sooo pretty!She's still lovely but more aggressive.

Kate looks better. Naturally. But then again Sienna's is so long, it makes her look really short.

I remember liking that dress on Sienna. Kate made me remember just how much I like it - whoever it's on. It's worn so differently it's hard to compare, really.

^ I agree. I think comparisons are only valid when the looks are identical. I think it's really unfair when she's constantly being compared to Kate, even though they're wearing everything differently.

Oh, and a side note: I think it's really funny when Sienna wears something even a teensy bit like something Kate wore earlier or even just similar to Kate's style and EVERYONE jumps down her throat (see earlier this thread for proof). But here's something that Kate's wearing post-Sienna and no one says a thing. Honestly, it's like the latter can do absolutely no wrong, but everyone's ready to rip on Sienna at the first sign of any (perceived) imitation.

luvmelots1983 said:
^ I agree. I think comparisons are only valid when the looks are identical. I think it's really unfair when she's constantly being compared to Kate, even though they're wearing everything differently.

Oh, and a side note: I think it's really funny when Sienna wears something even a teensy bit like something Kate wore earlier or even just similar to Kate's style and EVERYONE jumps down her throat (see earlier this thread for proof). But here's something that Kate's wearing post-Sienna and no one says a thing. Honestly, it's like the latter can do absolutely no wrong, but everyone's ready to rip on Sienna at the first sign of any (perceived) imitation.

You're right. They both have great style, but it's like Kate is the patron saint of fashion and everyone's got blinders on.:lol: IMO I still say in this case Sienna looked better. Thanks for all the pics everyone!:flower:

FOOT PATROL

After getting behind the wheel as a student driver, Sienna Miller returns to more familiar footing as a pedestrian during an outing in London on Thursday.
people.com

celebutopia

oh and the official Stardust trailer is now on movies.yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->