Six Degrees of Separation

ChixVolta

Reaction score
How many degrees of separations are between you and someone famous (singer, writer, actor, model, ect.) or you and someone on the board you may have actually met

i'll start:

My mother worked at a K-mart in the midwest (illinois) , She worked with a funny lady named Maureen, and Maureen's stage name is Mo. she's (Mo) now on a sketch comedy show on Fox. Maureen= Mo Colllins of Mad TV.

i just watched Six degrees of Separation and thought we could share :flower:

As many of you already know my daughter Ali is a model with Ford,she's not really famous but she's famous to me. :heart:

+ My sister and brother in law were models and my brother in law has a cousin named Hans Montenegro whos some sort of actor/celeb in Asia.

+ I havent been baptized my dad wanted his close friends and business partners to be my godfathers. Hung Shu Shen Chinas 5 star general and Bobby Barbers senator of Philippines...eh my dads political and business ties confuse me. :doh:

+On the first day of school I was sitting in class my teacher noticed I was drawing a anime cartoon and told me that I might get along with Craig who at that time was also sketching anime out of boredom. Craig Traylor plays Stevie on the show Malcom in the Middle.

+ I know Jay Leno through my stepdad who lives on his street. Same with the now deceased actor Jack Lemmon.

hhmm this shuld be interesting..Imma think of even the most vague connections cuz I'm bored...

+ I know a now retired writer/director William Sackheim and his son whos also a director, Danny and through them Sylvester Stallone who now lives on the same street as Jay....Sylvesters not too social though. :unsure:

+My friend had a fling with Adam Brody of the show O.C. and he used to surf with my friend in San Diego.

+ one of our close friends and doctors introduced me to to Shaq O Neal who is one of his patients. Freaking nice guy sent me a framed autograph and a autographed card in a plastic card screw case in a velvet bag.

+I know Trevor of O Town because his nephew is my classmate and he is a alumni from my highschool.

+ Leo Dicap lived in Los Feliz most of his life (Marshall alumni!! YAY).. His neighbor was a sweet old lady who is the grandmother of my best friend in elementary and his ex girlfriend is my friends sister.

OKAY :angry: ....now I have a migraine from thinking of connections. :wacko: I'm gonna stop here cuz I'm too freaking tired and cranky to think anymore.

My dad plays Polo and used to breed polo ponies. He makes friends with many of his clients which include royals, actors and actresses and some models.

I've met a few but I'm not really friends with them.

went to church, high school, and college with Matthew McConaughey. that is it.

Myself + My friend 'Q' + (knows) Dominic Monaghan + Elijah Wood + Liv Tyler

Myself + My friend Anna + (her cousin) Rich + (knows) Heath Ledger

Myself + My friend Anna + (her cousin) Rich + (managed the Diesel store in London, so met) Destiny's Child, Xtina & Orlando Bloom

Myself + My friend 'B' + (best friends) Prue, the owner of 'Sachi'

etc. etc. :shifty:

My dad was a pro surfer in the 70's. Kelly Slater and his (then) girlfriend Pamela Anderson would come to our house for dinner when they were on the east coast of Florida.

Jack Johnson is my neighbor.

Will Ferrel went to my high school.

so did Jim Morrison for like a year. And then he went to my college

and so did Erik of O-town (does that mean I am connected to Sephora in other ways other than TFS too :P)

My dad's brother is best friends with Jimmy Buffet

Ricky Martin's real estate lawyer bought our home in Florida

My mother used to live in the house that the Rockefeller built in NewPort Rhode Island

Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz took surfing lessons from Hans Hessleman, a guy who once competed against my dad in the 70's

Jasmine Trias (American Idol fame) went to high school with my friend

my friend from preschool - college was on a summer MTV reality show

hm.. i'm gonna stop now. its too hot now. bleh

Originally posted by model_mom@Jul 5th, 2004 - 12:02 am
I talk to Softgrey on tFS.
dude...i am so ...NOT FAMOUS... :lol: but it's true...talking to me does put everyone a step closer to a bunch of famous people that i work with and go to parties with sometimes... :lol:

Originally posted by oceanharlot@Jul 4th, 2004 - 8:57 pm
My dad was a pro surfer in the 70's. Kelly Slater and his (then) girlfriend Pamela Anderson would come to our house for dinner when they were on the east coast of Florida.

and so did Erik of O-town (does that mean I am connected to Sephora in other ways other than TFS too :P

Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz took surfing lessons from Hans Hessleman, a guy who once competed against my dad in the 70's
Hahah OMG maybe we should find connections to other TFS members...

and heres somemore vague connections with you....

+my friends new neighbor was a pro surfer. the surfer guy is friends with kelly slater...he has pics all over his walls of soo many surfers. :woot:
+Pamela goes to Pink Cheeks salon to get waxed...I went to pink cheeks :blush: :ninja:
+Justin Timberlake buys collectors sneakers from a shop where my best guyfriend Justin(coincidence on the name) is also a regular.

I guess it is true :shock: ....everyone is connected somehow. :o

Oh, how could I forget Taylor Warren from TFS? :flower:

yup...taylor warren for one! :heart:

i know liv tyler through belowen!!! :heart: :heart: :woot: :heart: :heart:

i know the both the guys from the band "strings"--theyve got a song(s) in spiderman 2!

i know imran khan(the playboy cricketer) who's ex wife is seeing hugh grant these days

other than that i know a few famous models, singers, actors, directors, producers from pakistan.... :rolleyes:

would softie pm me and tell me eexactly who she works with?? ive been wondering for the longest time!! :unsure: :innocent:

My friend went to university in belgium and the girl who sat next to her just happened to be Elise Crombez

Then I met Daria Werbowy at the holt renfrew in toronto while I was there for a conference

And my mothers friend is very,very close to Nadja Auermann

The Managing Director and one of the founders of Sage, one of the richest companies in the world, lived in my house before he was rich. Go me! :grrr:

Originally posted by saad@Jul 5th, 2004 - 2:00 am

i know the both the guys from the band "strings"--theyve got a song(s) in spiderman 2!

i know imran khan(the playboy cricketer) who's ex wife is seeing hugh grant these days

other than that i know a few famous models, singers, actors, directors, producers from pakistan.... :rolleyes:

would softie pm me and tell me eexactly who she works with?? ive been wondering for the longest time!! :unsure: :innocent:
um...you mentioned one of them in your post... :wink: :innocent:

:lol:

Originally posted by saad@Jul 5th, 2004 - 2:00 am

I met Imran once, about 5 years ago. :woot:

I'm connected saad !!! :flower:

Does anyone else find that Imran is incredibly handsome? :innocent:

Originally posted by softgrey+Jul 6th, 2004 - 1:35 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (softgrey @ Jul 6th, 2004 - 1:35 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-saad@Jul 5th, 2004 - 2:00 am

um...you mentioned one of them in your post... :wink: :innocent:

:lol: [/b][/quote]
Now I'm intrigued... Do tell...

dont tell me you know hugh, or liv!!!???--softie!!!!!!!! comeon.....tell me :P

celine, imran was much much better looking 15 years ago...he's crossed 50 now so hes kind of lost his charm...you want i post a couple of pics?? :P

im writing this very very exotic moviee story/script these days thats supposed to be star stuudded....
mel, julia, susan, liv, drew, nicole and brandon are some of the main characters.....i hope i get to reach someone soon to get this done with! :blush: :ninja:

sorry B...it's not liv...it's hugh grant...

he's one of my faves...charming and clever and a real pleasure...
and funny as hell... :heart: :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchconnor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->