Six Degrees of Separation

Originally posted by saad@Jul 6th, 2004 - 9:57 pm

im writing this very very exotic moviee story/script these days thats supposed to be star stuudded....
mel, julia, susan, liv, drew, nicole and brandon are some of the main characters.....i hope i get to reach someone soon to get this done with! :blush: :ninja:
why did i tell??? :ninja: :ninja:

softie, are you close enough to ask him what Jemaima and he are planning now?? becasue thats gonna be BIG BIG news here
imran and jemaima weree one of the hottest couplees down here :ninja:

Originally posted by saad+Jul 6th, 2004 - 12:05 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (saad @ Jul 6th, 2004 - 12:05 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-saad@Jul 6th, 2004 - 9:57 pm

im writing this very very exotic moviee story/script these days thats supposed to be star stuudded....
mel, julia, susan, liv, drew, nicole and brandon are some of the main characters.....i hope i get to reach someone soon to get this done with! :blush:  :ninja:
why did i tell??? :ninja: :ninja:

softie, are you close enough to ask him what Jemaima and he are planning now?? becasue thats gonna be BIG BIG news here
imran and jemaima weree one of the hottest couplees down here :ninja: [/b][/quote]
i really don't think that's approprate...or any of my business really...
sorry saad...it would not be professional to pry and gossip... :order:

:innocent:

:blush: yeah i know....i was kind of regretting asking in the first place :blush:

Originally posted by saad@Jul 6th, 2004 - 12:16 pm
:blush: yeah i know....i was kind of regretting asking in the first place :blush:
no harm in asking.... :lol: :flower:

just not gonna happen... :woot: :innocent:

saad...i love your signature....why didn't i think of that>?

Originally posted by saad@Jul 6th, 2004 - 11:57 am
dont tell me you know hugh, or liv!!!???--softie!!!!!!!! comeon.....tell me :P

celine, imran was much much better looking 15 years ago...he's crossed 50 now so hes kind of lost his charm...you want i post a couple of pics?? :P

mel, julia, susan, liv, drew, nicole and brandon are some of the main characters.....i hope i get to reach someone soon to get this done with! :blush: :ninja:
Please do!!! :woot:

He is 52 or 53 now? So when I saw him he was probably around 47.

I have a thing for dark skined men with dark hair. :innocent:

Originally posted by tgp@Jul 4th, 2004 - 5:26 pm
went to church, high school, and college with Matthew McConaughey. that is it.
OMG I :heart: him!!

My roomie from college took singing lessons from Cheryl Crowe when she was younger in southern Missouri. :blush:

Originally posted by softgrey@Jul 7th, 2004 - 1:01 am
sorry B...it's not liv...it's hugh grant...

he's one of my faves...charming and clever and a real pleasure...
and funny as hell... :heart: :flower:
Well you know what to do if/when you do work with Liv. One suitcase full of her clothes coming my way! :lol:

-My Dad went to high school with Tim Robbins
-Dad was taught English by Frank McCourt (author of Angela's ahses)

hmm...i'll try to think o' more!

My friend played a duet with Yoyo Maa (if that is how you spell his name)

Seriously nobody only TFS'ers. Softie :flower: Lena :flower: Taylor :flower:

I think it's because I live in the middle of nowhere. Can't wait to leave. SEPH! I'm moving in with you! :flower: :heart: :woot: :lol:

Softgrey is famous?

Is she a movie star and I don't even know? :woot:

Originally posted by mehg@Jul 6th, 2004 - 11:38 pm
I think it's because I live in the middle of nowhere. Can't wait to leave. SEPH! I'm moving in with you! :flower: :heart: :woot: :lol:
:woot: :woot: ....YAY new roomie.....

OMG I wanna adopt like a hundred of you TFSers. :rofl:

Originally posted by Sephora_Socialite+Jul 7th, 2004 - 4:20 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sephora_Socialite @ Jul 7th, 2004 - 4:20 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mehg@Jul 6th, 2004 - 11:38 pm
:woot: :woot: ....YAY new roomie.....

OMG I wanna adopt like a hundred of you TFSers. :rofl: [/b][/quote]
Can I come too? :flower:

i'll post pics in the evening celine :flower:

sephora, dont tell me youre conservative on the inside and wouldnt let a sweet little (ahem!) boy like me in?? i wanna share the place too!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

Originally posted by Caroline@Jul 6th, 2004 - 9:06 pm

-Dad was taught English by Frank McCourt (author of Angela's ahses)

hmm...i'll try to think o' more!
some of the connections are very interesting. Frank McCourt is a great writer

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moddydoo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->