Skins

Last night's episode was probably my favourite of this season, so far. Chris is so funny, I think he's now replaced Sid as my joint favourite with Cassie! ^_^

can't wait to watch this! i'm always late i hate it :lol:

prettylondon: I love Chris too ! He replaced Sid for me as well :rofl: What night does this show air in the UK anyway ?

I nearly choked on my food when Anwar came in with blonde hair :lol:.

Sketch is a nutter but she has an wicked singing voice.

I love Chris's oufit right at the end. I'm so happy he's with Jal :heart:

Is anyone else totally hacked off about Sid and Michelle :angry:. Sid is meant to be with Cassie. Michelle can just F off and go wait for Tony.

Question - Is Cassie back from Scotland for good now :unsure:

I love Chris and his clown shoes. I went off Sid this season.
colourmefashion it airs monday at 10 over here. :flower:
I think Cassie is back label basher, but i'm not sure where shes living now or anything. However shes 100% in next weeks episode as shes on the tv ad. :smile:

Got to agree with everyone saying Chris is replacing Sid as a favourite. After the Michelle thing I'm kind of over Sid, but I LOVE evil Cassie!

cassies my fave girl (but I want to see more effie! her episode was my favorite of season 1) and I'm legit obsessed with maxxie. he is SOOO HOT! and straight in real life so it's like my goal to date him. Yeah I'm pretty much real life sketch (accept I would never do the crazy stuff she does!)

I haven't seen the new eps yet..but i can't believe Sid and Michelle got together!

Maxxie is my favourite as well sariii. He's adorable

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved the last episode! Ive been shipping Chris/jal forever! I wish their relationship had moved slower though...

Last edited by a moderator:
in that next ep. video, doesnt that black haired girl towards the hair look like lila from dexter? it's annoying. lila was probably the most annoying tv carachter ever created :D

anyway. back to skins.

cassie disturbed me with her b**chiness (esp. towards jal, that is always so nice to everybody), but i guess it makes sense considering her 'background' and the huge drama that followed the sid-michelle thing (wich i dont particularly enjoy either....)

other than that i really liked the episode, my fav one this season (so far). jal and chris are so cute together, im not too sure about the pregnancy (boring? obvious?) + angie leaving her house to chris is a bit out of reality? isnt it?

overall it's fine but... i need more maxxie. possibly naked, thanks
icon_grin.gif
(liked the way the randomly showed him shirtless in a few of the latest episodes!) i feel so wrong liking him. he's way too young even for me :D

i liked when they randomly showed maxxie's butt. more of that would be nice.

Chris annoys the sh!t out of me...as well as Cassie...i can only roll my eyes at them...they both seem so fake

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valeriolo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->