Skins

My boyfriend wouldn't let me watch it :(. He's not here now...is there a link to it??:D

When i first watched it, i thought it was pretty 'blaah'. But i've recently re-watched it and i loooooove it. My favorite characters are Maxxie and Cassie. :smile:
Isn't it "waaaaaaaw" :lol:

I just went on a major Skins binge... and I loved every minuet of it! That Effy episode was pretty intense...

effy's is my favorite episode! maxxie effy and cassie are my favorites. maxxie is soooo hot

i just dont like Tony...(i would never say that if it wasnt fictional but..) i wish he would have died :ninja:

omg tony is so weird in the new series it scares me :9 but maxxies dance at the start had my jaw open! :heart:

Maxxie is so annoying...
shes like princess emo...:ninja:

I find michelle by far the most annoying right now :lol:.

i loved anwars ghetto dancing/ trying to be street in last weeks episode.

Michelle is just annoying as far as Tony is concerned...IMO

I guess it is related to that, i liked it when she punched him last season :lol:.
however when she was crying in the shower she annoyed me as did sid in general last week.

The second episode this season with Sketch was weird..
It was really good but wow Sketch is creepy. I felt sort of bad for her when Maxxie told her she disgusted him considering her background but she's still psycho! I wonder if her character will be in the show through out the season?

^^i felt bad for her too...although wow...she was a right freak :shock:

Sketch was really wierd! she freaked me out especially at the end when she stared at the camera, and in Maxxies bedroom! :ninja:
i felt a little sorry for her but she was a bit to wierd. i enjoyed the episode but it wasnt as funny as usual i think Sketch will be in it for a few more episodes at least to basically have an episode to herself.

no she's joined the cast, her and anwar are like a thing I think. You should all get the skins podcast, it's on Itunes and it's great

The episode creeped me out, but I can't wait to see what Sketch is up too next

Oh thanks sariii I want to get that now :smile:
I heard something about how E4 had a contest for a teenager to join the Skins cast or something correct me if I'm wrong about that because I'm in the US so...
But could Sketch be the girl who won or probably not?

Is there a thread about Hannah Murray ?
I'd like to find more pictures of her other than the few ones on google images...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valeriolo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->