Skins

I love Chris and the Chris and Jal thing but Cassie really annoyed me last episode. I know she's been through a lot but Chris and Jal totally didn't deserve her b**chiness.

last episode was so bad i couldnt believe it.
wtf? the whole things was badly written, and even though i can imagine what their intentin was, well, they miserably failed. i think it was the worst skins episode ever.
but i guess tony's fans might have enjoyed the gratuitios sex scene.

progress.gif
oh, and michelle is so annoying. ffs.

i still havent gotten a chance to watch the full episode... i managed to get like halfway through, and then just stopped watching it. it wasnt that great :ermm:

I didn't get the last episode. Maybe I'm stupid, but can someone explain to me what was real and what wasn't?

There's actually an insane explanation of the episode on skinsis.com.

Yeah... it was a weird episode. I thought it was really good though. I love Skins so much!

I really enjoyed the last episode, despite the fact it confused me completely. :flower:
and thank god sid and michelle broke up!

I didn't watch the last episode.. I didn't find it very great, but thanks for that little spoiler. .I'm glad I know

Agree quite a strange episode and deffo not the best but still enjoyable......total reality blur, but being that Tony was 'chemicaly unbalanced' kinda made sense. Disappointed with the change in Cassie though.:shock::(

I quite enjoyed the last episode... even though I really hate Tony! I surprised myself! lol

I totally loved series 1, it was 1 of my favourite shows & i couldn't miss it! This series, well, what can i say? I'm SO disappointed, it's shockingly bad. The scripts are so weak it's had an impact on the quality of acting (they always look like they're forcing out their words), the story lines are so extreme that it's just stupid, they've ruined the characters i loved (i.e Cassie), they're just pairing people up & making it too crude. Last week killed it for me & i don't think I'll bother watching it anymore. I went to watch last weeks infront of my b/f (who's never seen it) & he was appauled & kindly asked me if i could watch it another time!! (he usually puts up with some of the crap i watch). I think the writers have ruined Skins & I've heard alot of avid fans from series 1, speak the same. :(

^^^I disagree completely I still LOVE it and think its great, but series 1 was better

I thought the last season was so much funnier. I still love it but it's as if the writers are trying to outdo it too much

I agree last season was better and funnier, but this season is certainly still addictive. I think the writers are trying to be 'cool' or let the hype go to their head.

There isn't enough Abigail this season, that's the problem!! :P

Season 1 was much better but I'm still enjoying this one. The only thing I really hate about this season is Michelle/Sid, it's so annoyingly wrong!

There isn't enough Abigail this season, that's the problem!! :P

Season 1 was much better but I'm still enjoying this one. The only thing I really hate about this season is Michelle/Sid, it's so annoyingly wrong!
Agreed. Abigail is fantastically dumb and unintentionally hilarious. I love her! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valeriolo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->