Skins

ahhh i'm really excited for jal's episode. her episode last season was boring compared to the others, but this one looks pretty exciting. ;p
i'm also so psyched for cassie's, ahhh! <3

Jal is like a 100% more interesting this season..
And I'm glad they kept some of the mysteriousness of Effy (with the looks to the camera etc.), even though she speaks so much more now than in the first season..-_-

Cola; said:
^ Episode 9 will be Cassie's.

Oh ok then but what about Anwar. Are there more than 9 eps this season? There were only 9 eps last season right?

I wish they would do 22 like other series. I know they probably can't due to money and resources etc but wouldn't that be lovely to see more of Maxie, Chris and Anwar.

There will be no Anwar episode I guess. There was one in the first season, right? I don't know .. in my opinion he's more two-dimensional than other characters.

There will be no Anwar episode I guess. There was one in the first season, right? I don't know .. in my opinion he's more two-dimensional than other characters.

Yes, when he had his birthday, wasn't that his?

^ i believe there are ten episodes this season? at least that's what wikipedia says, hahah.

totally gutted that maxxie and anwar haven't gotten their own episodes, btw! :[ maxxie shared an episode with anwar last season, and this season he shared it with tony.

Entire 'Skins' cast will change
The executive producer of Skins has confirmed its entire cast will change for the next series.

Bryan Elsey said: "There are risks associated with dumping a cast, but we just did it. There was some disquiet at the channel, but then they told us just to go with it.

"It's exciting - we never stand still and we can tell our stories in a new way."

Speaking at Broadcast's television drama conference this week, he also confirmed the show would stick to its pattern of introducing college-age characters, moving them on in the next series, then letting them go.

"The first year is about getting to know the kids, and the second gives us the advantage of being able to explore their psyches a little more," said Elsey.

The show will also continue to use a team of up to 20 writers, including newcomers.

- Digital Spy

No more Chris and Cassie. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw that earlier! i was hoping they'd at least keep effie as they could send the others to uni. :/.

maybe anwar will get episode ten, there has not been enough anwar this season or annabel and posh kenneth! :(

I'm glad to be honest, it's been getting so horribly stale lately.

And 20 writers?! Surely that number of people could generate something a little more interesting...

oh no! i was hoping the rumor about effy being the center of next season was going to be true. next season will probably bomb if they change everything and everyone..

Oh my god! I hate this idea. :( One of my roommates thought the show was going to end completely after this season, just because of the storylines. Looks like she was right, in a way.

omg i thought that was just a rumour !!! They cant be serious:angry:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skinnybackstage
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->