Skins

that josh guy turned out to be horrific. damn. crazy party house looked scary and fun at the same time?

next week last in the series and apparently someone won't be returning next season

Pencey said:
next week last in the series and apparently someone won't be returning next season

better not be cassie! :shock:

My best friend got me into this the other night and I've been downloading all of the episodes ever since. :lol:

kellynjane said:
My best friend got me into this the other night and I've been downloading all of the episodes ever since. :lol:

And you know it's amazing! Agreed, it better not be Cassie. She's by far my favorite character.

I really don't know how I'm going to go all summer without it, to be honest.

I can't get over how bizarre the ending was! What was with the singing?:huh:

I heard on E4 there's a competition on the website where you can be in the next series or something. Who is going to go for it then? Still haven't watched the last episode :rolleyes:

what song that Tony sang in episode one? And was that his real voice?

I just started watched it (online) a few days ago and I love it! I wish it were on in the US :(
I'm disappointed that I can't find episode 4 on youtube, they have all of the rest of the season, though. This is such a great show :smile:

This show is my new obsession! The characters are fantastic, I hope Effie is shown more in the next season..:heart:

^ Me too, but I don't want her to be shown too much because I fell like that might take away from how mysterious she is.
When does the next season begin (I'm in the US so I'm sort of clueless about this stuff, sorry)?

^I think it starts in february..

I just started watched it (online) a few days ago and I love it! I wish it were on in the US :(
I'm disappointed that I can't find episode 4 on youtube, they have all of the rest of the season, though. This is such a great show :smile:

Try alluc.org, I found it there..^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
connor44
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->