Skins

So the show's going to focus on tony's sister? will we see the former cast mates? sorry for so many questions!

More Info on Series 3 of Skins

1zygh9l.jpg
skins3_sub2.jpg

The audacious – and vivacious – home-grown drama series returns to E4 with just two returning characters as Skins introduces a host of new talent.

The Skins Class of 2009 is headed up by the beautiful and mysterious Effy (Kaya Scodelariohttp) enigmatic and elusive as ever. She’s joined by best friend Pandora (Lisa Backwell:( sweet and kooky, she keeps the gang together. Twins Katie and Emily are pulling in different directions: one wanting to shed her twin and gain status, the other hanging on, crippled by shyness. Naomi, a beautiful idealist – passionate, political and principled – completes the line-up of girls.

The guys are led by the irrepressible and irresponsible Cook (Jack O’Connell – This Is England, Eden Lake), a daring and charismatic leader. His best mates struggle to keep up with him – but are always there. Freddie skateboards, smokes weed, loves his mates and is very cool. JJ, aka Jonah Jeremiah Jones, is a master illusionist and also the gang’s ’strategist’. Finally there’s Thomas, who travelled from the Congo to set up home with his family, and has to find his feet in a new and strange country. Together the gang bond as they fall in and out of love and lust; fight one another; and also unite as one.

Series three features return guest appearances from Harry Enfield, Morwenna Banks and Geoffrey Hughes, plus new guest artists including Radio 1 DJ Scott Mills, Mackenzie Crook and Sally Phillips. The ten new episodes are written by a young British writing team, headed up by executive producer Bryan Elsley.

*Apparently the show is returning in January, but this could be subject to change

http://skinsnation.co.uk/

------------------------

OMG Sally Phillips is going to be in it. She rocks.

I'm so excited about this.

I can't wait until this starts showing and I get to watch it online again !

Does anyone else find that Effy reminds them of Willa Holland?

I'll miss Cassie, she was one of the more complex characters.

Effy was my 2nd favorite, I'll definitely be watching it for her. Kaya is so gorgeous ^_^

Skins: meet the new cast

E4 has announced the new characters that will be introduced in the upcoming third season of its popular teen drama Skins, says Last Broadcast.
Tony Stonem’s younger sister Effy (Kaya Scodelario) and her best friend Pandora (Lisa Backwell) will be the only existing cast members to appear in the third series next year.

The new additions to the girls’ lineup are Katie and Emily, twins with contrasting personalities, and the idealistic Naomi.
The boys are comprised of the charismatic Cook (Jack O’Connell), skateboarding stoner Freddie, magician J.J., and Thomas, who struggles to settle in the UK after arriving from Congo.

Harry Enfield, Morwenna Banks and Geoffrey Hughes will return for guest appearances, along with new guest stars Scott Mills, Mackenzie Crook, Sally Phillips and James Fleet.

Skins returns to E4 for a ten-episode run in January.

Effy
Enigmatic and elusive, Effy’s the queen bee - attractive to all aroundher, utterly in control of herself and totally independent.

Pandora
An adorable virgin, Pandora’s found a best friend in Effy and a sweet tooth for naughtiness.

Cook
Oozing charisma, Cook pulls off daring and dangerous stunts, knowing Freddie will always be there to bail him out.

Freddie
Freddie Mclair’s got bags of potential but no va va vooom.

Katie
Super smart Katie Fitch is shedding her identical twin skin, and establishing her individuality.

Emily
Emily Fitch likes being a twin, but she’s crippled by her own shyness and depends on Katie to be the dynamic one

JJ
Master illusionist JJ’s got a huge imagination, with child-like excitement, he dreams up entertaining schemes.

Naomi
Passionate, political and principled, no one believes in anything anymore - except for Naomi Campbell that is.

There are two other characters called Karen and Thomas but they haven't been posted yet.

skinsnation.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
The season start was on the 19th, right?
I can't find it online and I want to watch it so badly! :cry:

The girl who plays Effy is gorgeous! And yeah she does kind of remind me of Willa Holland especially with those dark eye make up and leather jacket. It's been a while since the last season. I can't wait for it to come back.

I can't wait for this new season to start.
I'm excited to see more Effy, and the new characters.

though I'll miss the old ones :(
hopefully they make appearences through the season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishyloverr
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->