Skins

Though I like both show but Skins have more comedy and more real life problem :P

^ Like totally, I'm so gonna miss him...well, the whole cast, I can't believe they all have been replaced.

I think the story plot themes might be the same (teenage issues revisited) but the cast is completely different save for the gorgy girl who plays Effy ^_^

Cassie, Tony and Effy were the most interesting characters in the cast. Cassie for her bohemian dreaminess, Tony for his complicated yet lascivious nature and Effy for her glorious darkness ^_^

I'm excited cos Jack O'Connell is one of the new cast members - he was Pukey in This Is England! :D Haha.

I can ask my friend if he knows anything more about season 3. =]

They've only announced a few:

Mackenzie Crook [The Office/Pirates of the Caribbean]: John White, gangster boss
Jack O'Connell [This Is England/Waterloo Road]: Cook
Merveille Lukeba [The Bill/Ezra]: Thomas
Luke Pasqualino [Feat. in Skins series 2 advert with Cassie]: Freddie

And obviously, Kaya Scodelario is coming back as Effy.

A pair of twins will be among the characters in the next series of Skins.

The entire cast of the show - including Nick Hoult, Hannah Murray and Mitch Hewer - has beendumped to make way for a new gang of teenagers in series three.

Jamie Brittain, the show's co-creator, told DS that other new characters will include an Eastern European and a new male character who is "a real nasty piece of work". The new group will be centred around Tony's younger sister Effy, who has appeared in the first two series.

The current cast members are unlikely to return in the future, even for guest appearances. Brittain added: "I just can't quite see what the benefit of that would be, other than for them to say 'hi'. We haven't ruled it out, but I think it's unlikely."
digital spy

I can't wait. I love skins. I was a chris lover :( I hope this series is as good as the other 2 otherwise there will be alot of disapointment.

I think it is. I remember seeing About a Boy where he has to sing "Killing me Softly" and I'm pretty sure that was him singing.

Yeah, that was Nick singing in the choir. =]

My friend told me he's seen all the new characters [which he deems interesting] and will tell me about a few, in his words, "tantalising snippets", once he watches some of the drafts. Haha. So, watch this space! I'll update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishyloverr
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->