Skins

^^ I know, he has the same expressions in About a Boy and in skins lol :D so cute. Alice Practice by Crystal Castles is my fave song from the second series. Everytime I listen to it I remember Sid crying.

Oh, oh!
Can anyone tell me what's the soundtrack in Skins Season 2? Anyone you knew.

I still can't believe that Joe & Hannah are going out. I just can't picture them together (thanks Weathergirl for the confirmation).

BTW was anyone else kind of ???? about the music in the last ep. I was like WHAT when Britney Spears came on during the car chase. It was just so ????. Because the general music is very indie rock to then just throw old school Britney in there was just weird. Not bad just weird.

The song meant to be funny for the car chase scene. Don't take it seriously :P

Fairly certain Hannah and Joe aren't together, there are photos of him with his girlfriend at some premiere recently.

on PerezHilton ... the boy who played Maxie was in British Cosmo (or something like that) and he was nude (but you couldn't see his penis) ... I miss this show :(

^ye...he was in a centerfold! no full frontals though :wink:

wouldn't have minded either :shifty::brows:

i was watching Weatherman earlier today and i didn't know Tony was in it. it's funny to hear him with american accent.

I've just started watching this show, I'm downloading it from the internet, I've seen only 2 episodes from 1st season so far, but I love this show! As someone already mentioned, it's different from other usually glossy shows with it's rawness and closeness to reality. My fave one is Cassie :heart: such a sweet and beautiful girl :flower: she reminds me of girls in Sofia Coppola movies - flowing, melancholic and introvert.
I can't wait to see the rest of episodes :woot: got them on my comp but haven't had time to see them all yet

Does anyone have a YouTube link to a user who has full episodes available? I used to subscribe to a guy on there who did, but his account has been deleted. I'm thinking whoever has them up must have them "secret" (not labeled so they aren't searchable and can't be found by the average person looking for Skins stuff).

Yeah, I saw Mitch Hewer in Cosmo last month. His picture is sliiightly awkward, but still hot. So I ripped the page out for my wall. :heart: Unfortunately this rendered it unscannable :lol:

For any die-hard Maxxie fans, though, here's a small version of his picture from the UK Cosmopolitan site. It's all in aid of testicular cancer and he is SO cute!

2dm75aw.jpg

The new Skins cast has a lot to live up to...

when does the new season start ?

i miss this show..
and ill miss the original characters :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amsivi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->