Skins

Though it will be full 1 hour episode. I might be wrong because I saw the running time was 60 minutes. Not sure if it was included commercials.

ugh why ?
why not right now?
lets start a petition :judge::rofl:

lol, I wish we had new Skins right now too! But the fact that there's such a long break between seasons means that the quality of the show will be better.

And a while ago, I read that there are only going to be 8 episodes :cry: but that may have changed... let me see if I can where I read it....

A little word from the skins bosses at E4 on what you can expect from series 4:

'Filming of series 4 is well underway and we can confirm there will be 8 new episodes.

It's all about quality not quantity and we promise all the characters will be back, bigger and better than ever before.

Series 4 is set to be an explosive continuation of series 3 with powerful new storylines that finally answer some of the big questions about the gang; who they are and where they have got to in their lives. The fantastic Skins fans will not be disappointed.'

skins

x
from e4.com

It's all about quality not quantity and we promise all the characters will be back, bigger and better than ever before.
Don't failed us!

I'm excited for this :D
nbfg.gif

Made by me

me too!!!

and finally, pandora's leaving the little girl phrase
she can be just so pretty

I can't wait! I hope this season is worth the wait... I think it will be :D

Cook 0:46 - 1:00 amazing

Agreed. Jack is such an incredible actor, the Cook character is outstanding! These kids say so much with their looks! Omg, I cannot wait for the season to start... I love this show! :heart:

does anyone know the song playing during that clip?

Last edited by a moderator:
The song during the preview is Glasvegas - It's My Own Cheating Heart That Makes Me Cry

the clip looks promising!!!! an't wait for it to start

Katie looks fantastic- she seems to have some celebrity vibe in that party shot.

I'm not really interested in season 3 since my fave characters are out

Yeah well, changing the characters kinda sucked, but i got why. And, luckily for me, I like some of the new ones.

I remember reading that they wanted to change the characters because they were all going their separate ways with college or not and it would be too difficult to incorporate them all without making the show bad (AKA what's happening to Gossip Girl now...).

And because they thought it would be more exciting to change the characters every 2 years so people don't get tired of them, even though I don't think any fan of Skins could get tired of the first generation cast :heart:

Maybe also because they didn't want the actors to be tied to a show for so long when they have a lot of potential to be cast in other things?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sb0rraxt3
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->