Skins

Oh and one more thing. Skins isn't Skins without the British accent.

Skins is what it is because it's so British. That's the whole crux - that's why everyone loves it. If they're going to make an American version its totally ruining the whole concept - It'll just be another 90210/Melrose Place/Friday Night Lights rip-off. And frankly, those shows are pretty crap.

Surely this is some kind of joke:shock:
What is the bloody point.:rolleyes:
Nothing more to add as Prague said it all in the first sentence.B)

i didnt think anyone i knew shared my love for this show..
until i worked with the new assistant manager and we got talking about movies and shows.
and she asked me if i liked skins!

i thought i was the only one in this city who liked it :rofl:
since im in canada and it doesnt air over here

People are mad more because of MTV producing it. I don't mind if they sold the rights to HBO or Showtime since their shows are not censored like ****.

showtime would've been such a perfect partnership.:cry:

I love Skins, probably one of my top 5 shows i love to watch, but i hate how now every person i know is gonna jump on the loving skins bandwagon now that MTV is gonna produce their version. Plus knowing MTV, it'll be probably tacky and not as risky as the original show. Isn't airing degrassi on MTV just enough?:yuk:

well, it might be bad... but it´s going to be the same producers as in the UK-show... so I really hope they make it good...

Me too. The fact that the UK show producers are involved gives me a bit of hope that it won't be completely crap. Hopefully.

I wish HBO had bought the rights. They don't hold back anything on True Blood. Being on MTV definitely means Skins will be watered-down.

Skins comes on HBO Canada I do believe..
im after seeing clips of Skins for that channel i believe..

I've been watching Seasons 1 and 2 with the original cast and I miss them so much!! So many sad storylines :(

^ I recently watched the entire second season on HBO in Argentina..they changed all the music to some really bad playlist I must add :unsure:.

I just watched episodes 1 and 2 of Season One on the local VH1. :heart: They changed the soundtrack as well - bummer.

ugh, thats shorter then the last season..
and that was a short season too :(

when does s3 come out on dvd btw ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sb0rraxt3
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->