Skins

Skin no have other seasson??? only the movie is good but i liked other seasson with the principal are Cook is the my favorite and so HOOT

i think theyre still casting for season 5/6
thats what it said in the last thread i believe :flower:

so it might be a long while before we see another season of the skins.
which kinda sucks, they should have had casting done and ready to shoot by now :judge::lol:
im just impatient.

This picture is rumoured to be showing the American Skins cast.
Personally, I find it rather disappointingly... cliché.
35lwaxt.png

skinsbrasil

the red head looks kind of like Dakota Fanning :shock::lol:

i dont know if im going to watch this..
i hope they dont try to hard to be like the UK Skins..
americans almost always butcher things when it comes to this :lol:

Thanksss Colurmefashion im happy have more seasson im crazy about this serie end loveeeee Cook

your welcome :flower:
though, none of the characters from season 3&4 will be in the next season :(
at least, i really doubt they will be.

All new caracters???? new stoty all new???? NOOOOOOOOOOOO

I heard rumours that JJ's girlfriend might be in season 5 but now it looks very unlikely. Thank god, I couldn't stand her drugged puppy face.

It's all new characters. I think auditions are tomorrow in Bristol and then in London in a couple days.

the girl i used to work with loves this show now :rofl:
all thanks to me.
i told her to watch it and now every time i get back on msn i have a message from her saying stuff like:

"OMG Tony got hit by a bus!?!?!?!"
"WTF is sid thinking" (about the whole sid/michelle, she didnt like that :lol:)
"CHRIS DIES!!!!! :angry:"

shes finally finished the 4 seasons now :rofl:
and the messages have stopped. :lol:

Cookie monster movie

Okay I'm excited for the movie. I need lots and lots of TEC (Tony,Effy,Cook) love. I need Cook&Effy to get and stay together romantically. I need Tony and Cook to love each other and be bff. I need cute bro/sis moments between Tony and Effy. I need very little emily and Naomi scenes, but lesbro scenes are very much welcome. I also need more of the group hanging out together, and cute JJ/Cook and Pandapops/effy moments. I hope it starts with it being about 2 years after Freddie's death so they can all be over it.
I'm very excited, :woot:Cookie:heart: is my favorite character. :heart:CE=OTP:D

i was on the Celebrity Gossip app i have on my ipod and ONTD posted that some cast members were at the casting for the new generation.

from what i can see Kathryn (Emily), Lily (Naomi) and Megan (Katie) were there.

Ok ,this is really olld, but ive only just joined tfs.

the last 2 episodes of the most recent skins :o oh my goodness, i cried so bad...freddie was my favourite character, hes so gorgeous and nice and funny......it was kinda messed up i thought...they didnt really go too much into depth about the guy who killed him. I wish at the end, the other found out about luke being murdered - just to see their reactions. I wonder if Cook killed the man....or the man killed Cook....hmmm....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paulll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->