Skins

Seriously wtf I really think that scene didn't really need sound effects.
I reckon if it was silent it would've made a bigger impact.
that's ****ed up.
Now you've mentioned it, I kind of like the idea. It would be definitely more dramatic!

Ugh, I accidentally read a spoiler online and I heard how horrible it was. I could barely get through the last scene. I also skipped the dialogue between Freddie and Foster before it happened. I don't get it. Do we know why he did it? Was Foster obsessed with Effy?

^Yeah he is.
I figured he was infatuated with Effy by doing that love/lip syncing thing after she left a session but I never knew it was to that extent that he would do *shivers*

I got so bored with Thomas' episode, I stopped watching the fourth season for awhile. Now that things have gotten so juicy, I can't wait to have the time to watch it again. Still pretty shocked at what happened.. I agree with colourmefashion, I hope they won't kill off characters for the sake of it. I mean I understand Chris' death, it was relevant and goes back to his history. But this. Hmm.

i agree with the last point you made mulletproof i dont understand why he just tried to force the door i know its all fight or flight but john could easily have been pushed down the stairs! then freddie could have escaped!

^ i second that.
worse episode of the whole 4 series for sure.

the ending was dumb, it would have been better had it not been the last episode.
at least we would know what happened next week, but i guess not.
it really was a shiit episode. :ermm:

Yep. What a complete waste of time, having it end like that, it was so pointless! They might as well not have bothered, it's not like it told us anything new... apart from the scholarship thing which was pretty stupid

this season was not good at all, not like the other three seasons.
I enjoyed one episode of this season, Cook´s episode.

the rest was just boring.

Can't believe it's all over! I'm going to miss this cast but not for the characters, for the actual actors who played the characters. They seem like such fun and I like how they all genuinely get along.

Woah, its all over for this year. I love the cast so much and it's killing me not knowing whether John Foster got killed by Cook or not. Oh how I love Cook's attitude haha.

To those insinuating that Cook would kill Foster, please, that would be so beneath him. The writers spent the whole of season 4 redeeming Cook. Wasn't the crying scene enough to show you how loyal and noble he is? Remember when he took the fall for Naomi? or when he was there for Effy?
He attacked the murderer with his mere fists. He beat the **** out of him to avenge his friend. Had he killed him, he would have lowered himself to the same barbarism that cost Freddy his life.

At this point I couldn't give a toss whether he killed Foster or not as the whole episode was a load of old s**t. Apart from 2 funny scenes Pandora singing and Cooke's latest conquest the strangely named and farting Arcia (arseiar) :lol: it didn't really tie up any loose ends.
Leaving it hanging like that was a pure cop out. Skins has totally lost it's way this series......far too miserable on the whole, where did all the fun go??:huh:
Pandora was side lined, Effy was really uninteresting, J. J. barely registered other than in his own episode. Also they went for shock value which didn't work in killing Freddy.:rolleyes:
I have read that the producers are returning to a much more fun format for the next series, but I doubt I will be returning to see it all.

I know what you mean about the fun. I felt that this series didn't focus so much on the friendships. In series 1 and 2 the character hit the town, crashed parties, went to the "disco", invited each other over or bust into each others' room, went to the pub to eat greasy handburgers and fries. What made series 1 and 2 so great was how close-knit they were, how their destinies collided. I'm not saying their friendship was perfect, it even fell apart towards the end, but at least it made sense. One more thing, I think that the first generation was much more realistic and believable in how they portrayed teenagers. We would see them doing very mundane things like go to college, go shopping etc. In series 4 many characters looked so miserable, out of it and malajusted (except maybe Pandora, Thomas and JJ). I'm looking at Emily, Naomi, Effy, Freddy and Katie as well. Cook was the only one holding up strong.

true that !
When i reviewed series 1 and 2, I realized that their was more of a balance in the characters. A lot of characters had comedy value (Chris, Anwar, Abigail, even Cassie to an extent). As far as the darker characters were concerned (Tony, Sid, Cassie), they always found themselves in ridiculous and absurd situations. Michelle, Jal and Maxxie were pretty level-headed. Effy was a very dark character from start to finish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wahayoyo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->