Skins

oh good lord, if its airing on MTV its probably going to be like The Hills or something :rofl:
seriously, US Skins is the worse idea..

nothing will compare to the original UK Skins.

i absolutely loved the uk skins, and am horrified at the prospect of the american skins, needless to say i won't be watching it!

a lot o scenes there we've already seen. is it supposed to be a remake? they are not even changing the story?

^I've it's a bit of a remake. You can tell which characters are supposed to emulate the UK version. I'm not planning on watching it though

There's no way I'm watching the US version. Why did they have to re-make it? And MTV of all people? Just terrible. It would have been better if they had just re-aired the UK series on US television. :cry:

There's no way I'm watching the US version. Why did they have to re-make it? And MTV of all people? Just terrible. It would have been better if they had just re-aired the UK series on US television. :cry:

They have re-aired the UK version on BBC America but they cut some of the more racy senes to be able to show it on American television. That's the exact reason the American version won't work. It's the exact same show but with American actors that can't act! If they adapted it to work for an American audience, found actors who could actually act, and it wasn't on MTV, them maybe, just maybe, the series might actually be worth watching. This, however, is pure S-H-I-T!!!

They took the idea of "American version" quite literally.
The acting and un-original storyline is obviously boll*cks but I kind of like the way the characters are styled, especially Michelle and that other girl is probably supposed to represent Jal?
The cobrasnake-styled photoshoot also looks nice.
I might actually watch the first episode ^^

I really don't think the American version is for me.
But anyway, I really loved the 4th season. Even though it was quite heavy compared to the other two. Freddie's episode had me thinking about it days after I watched it!

i want my uk.skins back!

btw: the us.skin picture are looking like some people plaied "skins". like they re-buit the pictures with other people.

Last edited by a moderator:
american skins = epic fail
srsly
did they really need to keep some character's names? i thought the storyline would be AT LEAST original

although it is sometimes boring, I love the show! You just have to watch it, at least just because of Tony or Effy, or this crazy Cook:D

to me it looks more like US skins re-do the UK skins series.

wow..

word for word.

they couldnt at least be original with the script and character names ?
not to mention that the cast has about as much enthusiasm as a person getting teeth pulled..
at least the UK actors put effort into the acting.

America butchers brilliant things and tries to make it seem better.. -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flogomet
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->