Skins

New info about season 2!
I guess some of it spoilerish so I'll put it in white...

1. Series two is set six months after the conclusion of the first. Tony is alive following his collision with a car, but he is now severely impaired: he can't write, he struggles to hold a fork and he remembers little about the world around him.

2. Episode one is all about Maxxie, who opens the new series with a slammin' dance routine in a church. We get the first look at his family life - he has a dad! And a mum! And a dog! - and the homophobia he suffers from the ASBO boys on his estate.

3. Cassie is now living in Scotland, but is keeping in contact with her boyfriend Sid by sending video tapes through the post. Only thing is, there are two Scottish boys dancing with her in her latest video. Sid, jealous? Never!

4. Guest starring this series is Bill Bailey (the one from Buzzcocks that looks like a caveman) as Maxxie's dad Walter. Expect to see him standing up for his son, falling out with his son... and performing a dance routine with a dog.

5. Things go from bad to worse for Chris this series as he is expelled and rendered homeless for getting up to something naughty in the Science corridor. But could his luck be about to change?

6. Maxxie's getting some action! The toe-tapper has a filthy encounter in a forest with a very unlikely suspect.

7. Tony's troublesome sister Effy has a bigger role this series, while Michelle has a new, manipulative step-sister called Scarlett who has designs on one of her friends.

8. Episode two introduces the mysterious character of Sketch, who has been stalking one of the gang.

9. Shane Richie's guest stint comes in episode two, playing a lecherous drama teacher named Bruce.

10. Jaw. Dropper. Episode. Four.

ONTD

go to myspace and watch the first part of episode one. It looks set to be yet another amazing series. I just watched it and i am so mad that they only have part one lol
Such teasers!!! eeeeek
roll on 11th february

More on Maxxie!!!!!!!! :buzz: :woot: :buzz:

There can never be enough Maxxie or Cassie. It looks like Jal is gonna be pretty cool this 'series' as well.

I do like Skins, but the advertisements for it always come across better than it actually is.

I do like Skins, but the advertisements for it always come across better than it actually is.

LOL, i know what you mean!
don't get me wrong, i looove skins, but the advertisements are so dramatic! though i love the advertisement with all of the ice and such that ends with tony in the bathtub.

this is the best show ever
I agree with you. In our country is still running 1. season (it will end on Friday). I can't wait for february 11th. Hope it will be soon available on internet, cause i won't be able to wait for our local channel to buy it.:rolleyes:

2 more days!!! I need to find a website that has the new season because I live in America

Not to ran on the parade here but
What is this about?
It just seems like soft core druggie p*rn?
With a bunch of kids...
hipster kids...
:huh:
hope u enjoy the new season ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I really liked the first episode of this season! I love seeing more Maxxie!

im so happy its back ! we dont get it in canada but i always manage to find episodes online.

I loved last nights episode, maxxie is fast becoming one of my faves especially with the lack of cassie in the ep. :smile:

I love Skins, best thing ever!:heart:
Can't wait to see second season, I have a crush for Tony.:shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
novaeworld
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->