Snejana Onopka

Dolce and Gabbana ad, sorry if repost
source DG site
83488470.gif

i just bought december's w, with the bewitched editorial of snejana. it is so haunting! i love it so much

I dont like the burberry photos all that much. Her hair, skin, and dress are all the same color. :P I looooove the W editorial. She looks amazing.

My God...
I would sell my grand-mother on ebay to have such eyebrows!
Amazing.

satinella said:
My God...
I would sell my grand-mother on ebay to have such eyebrows!
Amazing.

:lol: :lol:
But satinella which post are you referring to specifically? Snejana's brows have never appealed to me but I wonder if they were reshaped in the picture that caught your fancy. They are too big and thick for her face and have this effect of "looming ominously" over her half-asleep eyes...

Model brows I :heart: include Valentina's and Catrina Stella's.

she's really cute! she looks best w/o makeup.

she looks really tiny and very eastern european

anyyone know where she's from or how tall she is??

She would look great in Gucci ads...What ss compaigns did she get in the whole?

Sweet rus said:
She would look great in Gucci ads...What ss compaigns did she get in the whole?
From runwaymayhem:

Spring/Summer 2006:

Alexander McQueen, Anna Sui, Balenciaga, Bill Blass, Burberry, Calvin Klein, Carolina Herrera, Chanel, Chloe, Christian Dior, Custo Barcelona, D&G, Dolce & Gabbana, Emanuel Ungaro, Fendi, Givenchy, Gucci, Jean Paul Gaultier, Jil Sander, Lagerfeld Gallery, Lanvin, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Marc by Marc Jacobs, MaxMara, Michael Kors, Miu Miu, Paco Rabanne, Phi, Proenza Schouler, Roberto Cavalli, Valentino, Vera Wang, Viktor & Rolf, YSL Rive Gauche, Yohji Yamamoto.

She is the shooting star of this season. Its her first season on the runway, she did so many importand shows and she did it well!

sweet rus, she is in the fall dolce and gabbana and prada ads:

whynot21to.jpg
whynot11lu.jpg

from why not milan

she is cute but bland. i feel like she is stealing the place that belongs to other girls, who are much more gorgeous. there are so many who are better than her....-_-

snejana will be in the spring/summer 2006 ads for ysl and dolce and gabanna. her haunting eyes will be the icing on the cake for the dolce and gabanna ads! i can't wait

She is not bland. She has a classy, aloof chic remiscent of a 1920's actress. She is gorgeous.

I agree with m.e.-- ALL she does is the aloof thing. at least that's all I see. I need more variety than that!

cestmagique said:
I agree with m.e.-- ALL she does is the aloof thing. at least that's all I see. I need more variety than that!
:lol: But she does it so well :P I find her look especially haunting :flower:

liv4beauty said:
She is not bland. She has a classy, aloof chic remiscent of a 1920's actress. She is gorgeous.
i agree, snejana is unique and has that "starquality" that is rare IMO.

I agree with tiffany, her look is so haunting and beautiful. I believe she can do much more though, just give her time to grow as a model, it's only her first season after all.

snejana at balenciaga spring 06
source firstview.com:heart:

Attachments

• balenciagaspring06snejanao01.jpg
    balenciagaspring06snejanao01.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 82
  • balenciagaspring06snejanao02.jpg
    balenciagaspring06snejanao02.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 87

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads