Spanish Press On Victoria Beckham...

i like them both. i think they suit each other. both are hot. i used to hate victoria but i've realized that appearance might b decieving so w/e she looks like doesn't mean nothing :wink:

Of course people here don't liker, for Christ sake say "Buenos días,¿que tal?" and get into the car and go home instead of rushing into your can pouting with your with Dior glasses looking like this super important girl. Press wants to know about her and if you don't like to answer say "No, gracias" or "Lo siento, no hablo" but don't be sooo rude.
And her comments about Spain, c'mon this is a gorgeous country(I am not even 100%Spanish and live in France but I have to admit it, just take a walk in Madrid and you'll see it) enjoy yourself in here and have a good time.
Don't know she is just so different from the other wives of the Real and you know people in Spain are really nice they sure don't deserve her rude comments and her behaviour.

banana said:
I heard that the reason why she doesn't smile in pictures is that she doesn't like her dimples.

I heard it's because she's got horrid teeth which makes her smile look really weird. Must say that I agree with that!

why so mean?

i think victoria has her own style and i like her for that,shes one of the few celebrities who have hold the family together with no trouble and has her own career and look gorgeous...i dont understand why ppl hate her so much.if u got a crush on david just admit it lols!

she doesnt smile coz she doesnt like the way she looks when she does i read dat when she was in spice girls...i have the same pro tooo:woot:

Hello!
I'm Spanish. I live in Spain and i want to tell you what happens with Victoria Beckham.
At the begining, when they came to spain, she said a lot of bad things about spain. she said that Spain smelt like garlic. :lol: And some other things about spanish people.
She is soooooo antipathyc. When she goes shopping, she treats workers as they were animals. She doesn't respect them.
She is not the kind of woman who says hello or anything to be kind.
Finally, in these days she has had a fight with an important spanish woman (Mrs. Ana Garcia Obregón).
Ana Obregon is like the older version of Paris Hilton, here in Spain.
so now, all the tv programs and magazines talk about the fight between them.
And they say that what happen is:

Ana Garcia Obregon use to go to the same gym that David Beckham.
Journalists say that she tryied to flirt with David. (She is about 52 years old) :innocent: One Day, Victoria went to the gym and started to shout to Ana and said to her that she had to go faraway from his husband.
Wow, here in spain it is like a film. Everybody laughs about this matter. Because they don't like so much Victoria, but Ana is... she is a public person but not everybody likes her...
Spanish people don't hate Beckham marriage at all. We like them, but Victoria should try to be more likeable...
sorry for the mistakes, but i can not write english very very well... :P

I'm spanish and i really love Victoria and David even before david came to spain to play in the Real Madrid and Victoria ,i love her since she was in the spice girls.The people of spain love both of them .I think the problem is the press and the gossip they 're always talking sh*t about her and the most of the time it's not true.

LOLITABONITA said:
Hello!
I'm Spanish. I live in Spain and i want to tell you what happens with Victoria Beckham.
At the begining, when they came to spain, she said a lot of bad things about spain. she said that Spain smelt like garlic. :lol: And some other things about spanish people.
She is soooooo antipathyc. When she goes shopping, she treats workers as they were animals. She doesn't respect them.
She is not the kind of woman who says hello or anything to be kind.
Finally, in these days she has had a fight with an important spanish woman (Mrs. Ana Garcia Obregón).
Ana Obregon is like the older version of Paris Hilton, here in Spain.
so now, all the tv programs and magazines talk about the fight between them.
And they say that what happen is:

Ana Garcia Obregon use to go to the same gym that David Beckham.
Journalists say that she tryied to flirt with David. (She is about 52 years old) :innocent: One Day, Victoria went to the gym and started to shout to Ana and said to her that she had to go faraway from his husband.
Wow, here in spain it is like a film. Everybody laughs about this matter. Because they don't like so much Victoria, but Ana is... she is a public person but not everybody likes her...
Spanish people don't hate Beckham marriage at all. We like them, but Victoria should try to be more likeable...
sorry for the mistakes, but i can not write english very very well... :P

I heard today in the news that she(Ana Garcia Obregon) has been named the useless person of the year:innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
can you see the program "Aqui hay tomate"? yesterday, they named Ana Obregón as the useless person of the year. :lol: :lol:

Lolita so you are with me on this? I just think she treats press in Spain awfully just check Aqui hay tomate(they are too much though) and this is a beautiful country so enjoy yourself instead of being to up yourself.

People make like them, but press definately not. She should learn words like gracias, no hablo, buenos días, k tal? and she'll be more likeble.

Does she even speak a smattering of Spanish? She's been there for so long. I heard David still can't.

Bluestar07 said:
Does she even speak a smattering of Spanish? She's been there for so long. I heard David still can't.

I think she can not speak a word in spanish, and the reason is: it's obvious she doesn't like spain, although she tryies to make us believe she loves spain...
She is here because her husband has a multimillonaire contract and spanish climate is better... ( i think so... :innocent: )

Odette said:
People make like them, but press definately not. She should learn words like gracias, no hablo, buenos días, k tal? and she'll be more likeble.

I agree. Here, in spain, if you respect press they respect you. But if you are stupid, they are stupid with you. I think it is like in another places.
You know, here in spain, there are a lot of programs and magazines about pink press, so if you don't want them to talk bad about you, be likeable! B)

Yeah, exactly be nice and press will be nice back to you. I don't usually watch AHT cause I am too busy watching the TVE1 and their series about the civil war but yesterday again Victoria rushing to her car pouting and saying nothing. That's being such a snob!
I can't uderstand why she doesn't like Spain,I've been here for two months and love it! Plus she is invited to every party and get loads of press coverage. I can't understand it

Odette said:
I can't uderstand why she doesn't like Spain,I've been here for two months and love it! Plus she is invited to every party and get loads of press coverage. I can't understand it

I think maybe it's because she doens't have friends there! :lol:

Why can they say they hate if they even know her???

Yeah yea... I like her, she's defenetly my fashion-icon. No matter what.
I hope I can see her in real life. But I have seen David Beckham though (lol from football game)

She have friends there. I can post some pictures of here with friends.

Credit: posh-madness.net

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pappagallo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->