Spanish Press On Victoria Beckham...

Discussion in 'In the News...' started by Acid, Jul 15, 2003.

1. Chaneller

Chaneller New Member

"My Spanish is improving (since moving to Spain) and I can now ask: 'Dónde Gucci?' ('Where is Gucci?')." - Victoria Beckham

:innocent:

2. Ivee_

Ivee_ New Member

I'm spanish too! and I'm tottally agree with ALL that you said. =)

3. Odette

Odette New Member

Wooo we have the whole of Spain in here, that's great! I am living in Spain right now and I am a very fluent Spanish speaker! I'll PM you girls

4. Nocturnal_Antix

Nocturnal_Antix New Member

Haha, ok I really feel sorry for poor Victoria. That girl is hounded by the paparrazi like no other. And hated on sooo much. I can't imagine how much pressure she has to go through and have to please people all the time. I couldn't handle it :shock:
    I don't really blame her for going crazy some times haha.

#44 Nocturnal_Antix, Dec 28, 2005
    Last edited by moderator : Dec 28, 2005
  5. Bluestar07

Bluestar07 New Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: Well, I suppose that's better than David who, apparently, the first Spanish words he learnt were swear words...thanks to Roberto carlos! He put it to good use against a referee .... which I can't repeat here I believe...

#45 Bluestar07, Dec 28, 2005
    Last edited by moderator : Dec 28, 2005
  6. Odette

Odette New Member

Yeah that was because people would call him "puto maricón" when Madrid lost to Barça, at least he wants to know what people are calling him

7. bonapartept

bonapartept Member

I only met Victoria once, here in Portugal, during the Euro 2004, in a store. I was trying on some shoes and she came in with her "entourage" (mum, sons and I think it was David's sister). She behaved really nicely, I must say. She was nice, to everyone. So, although I am not paricularly a fan she caused a good impression on me.
    Now regarding the Ana Obregon "incident"... I've been reading Hola for many many years ago, because one of my grandmothers was a regular buyer, so Ana Obregon is not unknown to me. I do not have a good impression of her, I must say... And I strongly believe that she was capable of "grabbing" David if she could and the ocasion presented:P .
    So although I definetly think Victoria should have been much more discreet on the aproach, I understand what she did...:P :innocent:

Did Victoria go to the gymn on purpose to meet the woman? I don't remember the exact story. If not, just put yourselves in her situation: you hear that a woman is flirting with your husband in the gym and then you end up meeting her in that same gym... Your nerves start to boild don't you think?:unsure:

8. roppal222

roppal222 New Member

Remind me what Victoria does for a living again? :shock:

9. bonapartept

bonapartept Member

^ what does that has to do with this subject, may I ask?:blink:

Well, she seems to do something... if that makes you loose your time coming to this thread!:innocent:
    :flower:

10. Boluda

Boluda New Member

did she really say that?

what an idiot - donde gucci translates into 'where gucci'.

i cant beleive they've been living in spain for nearly 3 years and she still hasnt learned the language. what a lazy wh*re.

11. *AndoraStar*

*AndoraStar* Day Dreaming

^^ Alright.. settle down.

12. CelineChic

CelineChic New Member

I wouldn't go as far as calling her a wh*re but she probably is lazy if she still hasn't learned the verb "estar". My Spanish is crap and even I know that there should be an "está" between Dónde and Gucci. It's usually the very first thing people learn of the spanish language! :lol:

#52 CelineChic, Jan 11, 2006
    Last edited by moderator : Jan 11, 2006
  13. PrincessProzac

PrincessProzac New Member

I can't speak for her behaviour in Spain, but Victoria and David bought a telelvision from me when I worked for an Electrical Store in London and she was an absolute honey - so so nice.

My manager was fawning around her offering her a drink (something that he'd never done to customers before) and she said "I'm fine thank you, but perhaps Sarah (me) would like one?" and gave me a wink. She was an absolute doll.

(Her mother however is quite a different story :angry: )

14. *Eylul*

*Eylul* New Member

It is not a must for her to learn Spanish or so,maybe she just doesn't like the language just like me.U can't call her "wh*re" or "idiot" just cos she doesn't know Spanish