Spank Us With Gucci!

Astrid21

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fashion Wire Daily Paris July 15@ 2003
Spank Us With Gucci!

By Karl Treacy

We've had the yoga mat, the Frisbee, the hand weights, and the surfboard. But those sterling silver handcuffs should have prepared us for designer Tom Ford's newest hot accessory idea -- the Gucci spanker.

If, like the terminally innocent team at FWD, you're not terribly sure what a spanker is -- though it doesn't take much imagination to guess -- a quick Google search turned up a rather visual site called rudemetal.com, featuring the kind of accessories destined never to make it into a rag industry trade mag.

British tabloid The Sun, hardly known for being chaste, has gushed enthusiastically about the kinky designer sex toy, reporting that ever since a picture of it appeared in the UK version of Esquire, Gucci has been inundated with calls seeking information on the not-yet-available leather strap. All the inquiries have apparently been from women.

According to a Gucci spokesperson, the spanker will retail for about 160 euros in calfskin (which packs a softer punch). For the more decadent, it also comes in crocodile. Due to bow in all major Gucci stores in early September, judging by the reaction in the UK, stock may sell out in that country before it even hits the shop floor.

Upon reflection, it really was only a matter of time before Ford, a creator of such highly sexed fashion and imagery, went one step beyond playful suggestion. It makes you wonder whom those Gucci dog bowls were really meant for.

:lol: i'm listing up guys, i think its THE most ironic gucci idea ever, hahahaha i need to mail this to all my friends, at 160euros, is fun for all family...

:woot: i can see it :idea:
Lena's Spank G Party invites for a diciplined beach party , before the 15th of September hmmm I have to talk with the local Gucci people, i need "release" dates and my pr dudes :mohawk: :rofl:

thanks a million Astrid, if it finaly works i promise to sent you an invite :flower:

the Tom Ford Gucci machine is turning thats for sure. I still feel he puts these things out to "push the limits" and create crap. I think it's unique that it's a "spanker" but at the same time, crap. :blink:

Originally posted by Lena@Jul 15th, 2003 - 3:12 pm
thanks a million Astrid, if it finaly works i promise to sent you an invite :flower:
I'll be there! :woot: :lol:

what took him so long? where are the nipple and coq rings? ball gags? cum on dont fail us now tom!! :kiss:

i can only hope that this gucci spanker has a raised logo so after the spanking is done it leaves red interlocking G's on the behind :woot:

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Jul 15th, 2003 - 11:44 pm
what took him so long? where are the nipple and coq rings? ball gags? cum on dont fail us now tom!! :kiss:

:rofl: Lolita, you rule :lol: :flower:

:lol: trust it to be the UK who goes head over heels over something like this :blush:

how shameful are we really....... :innocent:

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Jul 15th, 2003 - 3:44 pm

i can only hope that this gucci spanker has a raised logo so after the spanking is done it leaves red interlocking G's on the behind :woot:
that would be spankalishis!

Lena I cant wait for teh aprty :wacko:

Originally posted by Astrid21+Jul 16th, 2003 - 12:00 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Astrid21 @ Jul 16th, 2003 - 12:00 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spacemiu@Jul 15th, 2003 - 3:57 pm
I thought it was stupid. :lol: :P [/b][/quote]
:shock: :cry: Lena's Spank G Party ? s
tupid :cry:

:lol:

Originally posted by Lena+Jul 15th, 2003 - 4:04 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lena @ Jul 15th, 2003 - 4:04 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Astrid21@Jul 16th, 2003 - 12:00 am
<!--QuoteBegin-Spacemiu
@Jul 15th, 2003 - 3:57 pm

I thought it was stupid. :lol: :P
:shock: :cry: Lena's Spank G Party ? s
tupid :cry:

:lol: [/b][/quote]
stupid, but I thought it was fun for teh whole family!? :cry: :heart: :innocent:

Originally posted by Lena@Jul 15th, 2003 - 4:04 pm
:shock: :cry: Lena's Spank G Party ? stupid :cry:

:lol:

No! :o It's not stupid. :flower: I was talking about SpaceMiu's comment earlier. :innocent: He thought the Gucci whip was stupid, but wants to come to the party.

All I can say is . . . Bye, Bye Gucci! :rolleyes:

People can go to their local sex stores to get spankers, vibrators, etc. but at Gucci? :blink: :yuk: Not only is it a rip-off (160 euros, there are much cheaper!my friend uses! :wacko: ) but people go to Gucci for good clothing not sex stuff! All I can say is I wanna get rid of some Gucci items I have and kick Tom's as* out of YSL before he puts YSL vibrators with the YSL logo you see in their make-up! :angry:

He just thinks he is way to cool! :lol:

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Jul 15th, 2003 - 3:44 pm
Oh, now if that isnt a personalised label, I dont know what is! :shock: :woot: :innocent:

Originally posted by ignitioned32@Jul 16th, 2003 - 3:39 am
but people go to Gucci for good clothing not sex stuff!
That's with any store. :lol: They may have items you don't want or don't like seeing, but you buy from the store anyway. I really don't think this will hurt his sells.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zr90
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->