Spice girls reunite!

ultramarine

chaos reigns
Reaction score
From Gawker.com

Kylie Minogue is diagnosed with breast cancer and — just in time to fill her karmic absence and thus complete the circle of life — THE SPICE GIRLS REUNITE. (Just like the video for “Lightning Crashes!) Even Ginger Spice Geri Halliwell has signed on for their reunion tour, agreeing to eat just enough so that Posh Spice Victoria Beckham remains “the skinny one.” While the girls aren’t developing any new material (they’ll make enough off of rehashing their old stuff to pay off those nasty credit cards), a “best of” album is in the works, meaning that a whole new generation of young girls will learn the joys of zig-a-zag-ah. Is it just me, or is the sun suddenly shining a bit more brightly?
If you simply can’t wait until their tour hits the road, rest assured that it won’t be long before the c*ck plans a theme night in honor of this momentous occasion.

Spice Girls Reunite [MTVe]

Am I the only dork here who's sort of excited? I was young, and they were cute and upbeat. :blush::lol:

eightyeightkeys said:
Am I the only dork here who's sort of excited? I was young, and they were cute and upbeat. :blush::lol:

No, I am joining you in dorkdom :lol: :blush: I can't wait for the reunion :woot:

allright I admit I'm excited :blush: I still remember the spice girls mania in grade 5!

^ yes, finally dorks like moi! can't wait!!!!!!!!:blush:

eightyeightkeys said:
You're not the only one, I loved the Spice Girls. I saw them on tour but that biatch Geri had already left, she was my favorite in all of her platform shoed, ******, whorish glory. I hope they come to the USA and the tickets are cheap, I aint paying more than $20 to see them shake it.

It doesn't seem like they've been gone long enough to merit a grand reunion tour.

They're not far enough removed from us to be like the cheese-worthy event of ABBA Gold. They've hardly even gone away, considering that at least half of them have been diligently pimping solo efforts for the past five or so years.

WHICKY WHAT. DON'T HATE.

spicegirls-9747.jpg

hahah

As You Like It said:
It doesn't seem like they've been gone long enough to merit a grand reunion tour.

They're not far enough removed from us to be like the cheese-worthy event of ABBA Gold. They've hardly even gone away, considering that at least half of them have been diligently pimping solo efforts for the past five or so years.

I think this is actually a good time for them to go about on this tour before it becomes too late, especially when the people who liked them the most are now around 16/17..better mooch off more money before they become too old!

Oh my.. is this like a fever? First it's the Backstreet Boys, now the Spice Girls.. who's next? N'Sync? *the horror*

YESSSSS!

Oh my.. is this like a fever? First it's the Backstreet Boys, now the Spice Girls.. who's next? N'Sync? *the horror*
I hope so, 'cause that'd be like my childhood coming back!! :woot: :woot:

^whoah, we totally have the same avatar...i was confused.. i knew i hadnt posted here...:huh:

but im more looking forward to what kind of weird havoc/culutural uproar this may cause rather than them actually getting together.

*whispers*i saw spice world in the theaters....:blush:

probally one of few, i think alot of people disliked them just when along with the flow to "fit" in at least you admited it.

I personnaly loved them !! ihad spice world on dvd lol saw them in concert had the platforms the lots lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonnyjonny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->