Where were you at the Spice Girls' era?

LeLuna

Reaction score
I'm so so happy that they're reunited! :buzz:

I just can remember when I was 8 years old, singing 2 become 1 and I didn't know the meaning, except that it's about lovers... :lol:
And I cried listening to Viva Forever :cry:
I missed them so much and was so crushed when they broke off!!!
And in those period, I don't know a single soul who's not a fan of Spice Girls! :lol:

I love baby spice the most!! And I remember I kept asking why am I not a blonde... :lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
i was about 6 or 7 i think.
i loved them and remember having a party and watching and re enacting the movie lol. Baby spice was always my favourite :smile:
But i remember where i was when they split. I was in the car sat listening to the radio with my mum in the supermarket carpark. I cried my eyes out lol.

I was 7/8 when they very first appeared, i loved them so much i even had a jumper with them on and a baby spice doll and i saw that movie :lol:

I wish i could afford to see them on tour!
I loved Stop, i still can remember the dance today

I was a HUGE fan!!! I was obsessed .... it's quite sad. My bedroom had every Spice Girls paraphernalia you can dream of, I used to enter lookalike/dance-alike competitions!

All I know is I was young. And believe me, I liked them. Not enough to purchase memorabilia or go to any concerts, however.

I was 5 years old, and I was a big fan of them, I remember that I made my mom wait 3 hours in a line so I could buy the DVD ! @@

I was in the 5th grade, so I was about 9-10 at least.

I remember they had broken up that summer and then I started liking them, so I missed the hype.

I know the dance to "Who Do You Think You Are" like the back of my hand! :mohawk:

god I must be old, you all were such babes while I was in high school. I remember that I would get really excited when "wannabe" came on the radio even though I knew it was the cheesiest song ever and it was probably uncool for me to be so happy over it. I must have been 15 because I specifically remember listening to it while in the car with my dad, meaning I wasn't driving yet. I must have made him crazy :lol:

So many young people in here. :smile:

I was in my baby-sitting phase. A girl, Nicki, that I babysat was OBSESSED with the Spice Girls. It was the cutest thing.

:woot:

I was in fourth grade, and was 9 years old. :clap: I was obsessed! I still love them to bits. Ginger and Baby were my favorites. Every square inch of my bedroom walls were covered in their posters! :lol::heart: I remember I would also buy every single magazine that featured anything about them; even if it was one tiny little picture on the cover or half a paragraph talking about them. :bounce::lol: Ahh memories... such sweet memories ^_^

I was somewhere around 11.. and never liked them.. it was also the time when Blink 182 had Dude Ranch and that was HUGE in my classroom and school's "elite".. I was pretty nuts about them myself :ninja:. only pre-teens that refused to grow up were into Spice Girls and/or collecting Pokémon cards. kind of a taboo and social suicide in our cross-eyed reality.
sorry if I sound pathetic. my school WAS pathetic. :innocent:

I was somewhere around 11..
Then I must have been, too, otherwise I wouldn't have remembered. :lol: I liked the Spice Girls as platform-shoed kitsch, never liked any boy bands though, as I was more into Guns 'n' Roses. :wacko:

toywebb.net

Embarrased? Meh. I was 7.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WcAlA4iY_kY

The video SUCKS! They're too individual, I can't see the togetherness they used to have. Especially Victoria! :yuk: And Emma needs a proper dress.

BUt I loveee the song! I'll definitely buy the album! :heart:
And I love their tesco ads! So funny! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->