Sports Illustrated 2015 : Hannah Davis by Ben Watts

moussemaker

Reaction score
np55qd.jpg

The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue cover model has been revealed, and it’s Hannah Davis. And appropriately for a “Made in the U.S.A.”-themed issue, the U.S. Virgin Islands-born stunner was shot at Tennessee’s Blackberry Farm in (you guessed it) an itty-bitty bikini.

Davis revealed her cover on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, showing off the “winning” pic of the more than 70,000 shot across the entire country (other key figures: 10,000 swimsuits were pulled, more than 50 locations — from Yellowstone to Kauai — were shot and 23 models were photographed).

For Davis’s third SI shoot (and first cover!), she went with photographer Ben Watts to Blackberry Farm, an enormous working farm in Walland, Tennessee (where Kelly Clarkson got married last year!).

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.c...it-issue-hannah-davis-2015-sexy-bikini-photo/

I miss the days of Veronika V, Petra Nemcova, Yamila Diaz Rahi, etc. It's a real shame girls like Ana BB and Anne V never got their much deserved covers. With that being said, she looks better than Upton, but I'm not particularly impressed by anything that I'm seeing.

Pretty girl, but I hate the whole pulling-your-bikini-bottom-down pose. It's just not sexy.

It might as well be a plastic Barbie, with all that airbrushing. The body parts don't look like they belong to anyone real.

I agree. This is so cheap and tacky. Nothing like the 80s and 90s covers, with Elle, Christy B and Tyra.
They evoked class and sex appeal without going sl*tty and cheap.

This crosses the line from sexy to trashy.

Wow actually shocked it's not Emily R to be honest!! :shock:

Regardless, don't know who this girl is but she's very pretty and I like the Cover.

...& LOL at everybody saying it's vulgar and trashy, it's SI what are you expecting a ball gown & a top hat?! even back in the day with Tyra & Heidi and co it was never anything but trashy and vulgar. :lol::lol:

^ Emily is too ~exotic~ for middle America. :rolleyes:

I just assumed she was pretty much a guarantee at this point, she seems to be everywhere. She has Upton like exposure these days. Not to mention she had the GQ US cover last year.

Wow actually shocked it's not Emily R to be honest!! :shock:

Regardless, don't know who this girl is but she's very pretty and I like the Cover.

...& LOL at everybody saying it's vulgar and trashy, it's SI what are you expecting a ball gown & a top hat?! even back in the day with Tyra & Heidi and co it was never anything but trashy and vulgar. :lol::lol:

Hannah Davis is dating Derek Jeter, that can't have hurt her chances for the cover. That said, she is adorable. I just wish they did a nicer cover!

I miss the days of Veronika V, Petra Nemcova, Yamila Diaz Rahi, etc. It's a real shame girls like Ana BB and Anne V never got their much deserved covers. With that being said, she looks better than Upton, but I'm not particularly impressed by anything that I'm seeing.
You took the words right out of my mouth:flower:.. Also, lets add Cintia Dicker to that list of girls that deserved but never got-_-.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hannah Davis is pretty and a great choice, but I wish the pose and design of the cover were better.

Anyways, if anyone wants to know, the issue goes on sale in the United States next Monday (February 9th).

Last edited by a moderator:
It might as well be a plastic Barbie, with all that airbrushing. The body parts don't look like they belong to anyone real.

I agree the airbrushing is weirdly disturbing.:ermm:

You're right. SI has been on this track for years.
Swimsuit issues with topless models, or bottomless models.
Or the 'painted on' bikinis from issues a few years back.

Going back to the earliest years, they weren't this blatant.

She's beautiful but would this be less if she weren't pulling her bottoms off?

It's sad that society considers these computer generated versions of women to be the ideal of sexiness nowadays. Also, amused that this cover is raunchier than most Playboy covers.

beautiful girl, unfortunately nobody can tell because the image is completely DESTROYED by airbrushing and photoshop. just absurd.

worst SI Swimsuit cover i can remember.

Why do we even have a thread for this magazine?

She does not even look human, that's the cheapest airbrushing I've seen in years. I've seen better retouching on those gadget magazines that need a half naked woman on the cover to pull in the punters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->