Sports Illustrated 2015 : Hannah Davis by Ben Watts

The airbrushing is terrible. Shes a cute girl, but who can tell. I also think its a shame that they didn't highlight the landscape or anything since this is an america themed issue. For those who care, here is a list of all the models who are confirmed to appear in the mag.

Returning models:
Gigi Hadid
Nina Agdal
Hannah Ferguson
Sara Sampaio
Emily Ratajkowski
Emily Didonato
Samantha Hoopes
Chanel Iman
Hannah Davis
Kate Bock
Ariel Meredith
Genevieve Morton
Irina Shayk
Lily Aldridge
Chrissy Teigen
Jessica Gomes

Rookies/New Models:
Erin Heatherton
Solveig Mork
Hailey Clauson
Rose Bertram
Ashley Smith
Kelly Rohrbach
Robyn Lawley

looking forward to robyn, chanel and hailey.

this cover is a dang waste for the year, it reminds me of tyra's cover when you was holding her side straps, but this is just disgusting more penthouse than it's history.

after julie campbell the new casting directors have screwed it up for the last 15 years, total nudity rather than beautiful pictures, again what a waste

Utter disbelief at their choice of girl. Some of the rookies are better looking.
Very unimpressive. Gone are the days of exotic beauty.

** also the air-brushing makes her look weird as if she has been pasted in from another photograph.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do we even have a thread for this magazine?

God knows!

I really thought nothing would be able to top Kate Upton's first cover in terms of tackiness. This is way too tawdry, and obviously this girl got the cover purely based on association because she's very bland looking. I'd gladly have taken Robyn Lawley instead. Now that would've been groundbreaking.

Returning models:
Gigi Hadid
Nina Agdal
Hannah Ferguson
Sara Sampaio
Emily Ratajkowski
Emily Didonato :clap:
Samantha Hoopes
Chanel Iman
Hannah Davis
Kate Bock
Ariel Meredith
Genevieve Morton
Irina Shayk
Lily Aldridge
Chrissy Teigen
Jessica Gomes

Rookies/New Models:
Erin Heatherton
Solveig Mork
Hailey Clauson
Rose Bertram
Ashley Smith
Kelly Rohrbach
Robyn Lawley

The only one I care about! :D

To be honest if this cover didn't get so much publicity in mainstream media I think the editors would happily put the model nude on the cover (if they could get the model to pose nude that is) but because of all the billboards, talk show promotion etc. etc. I imagine that's not feasible.

The only one I care about! :D

To be honest if this cover didn't get so much publicity in mainstream media I think the editors would happily put the model nude on the cover (if they could get the model to pose nude that is) but because of all the billboards, talk show promotion etc. etc. I imagine that's not feasible.

Getting a model pose nude isn't the problem. After all, the body painting is basically nude (except for the weird barbie doll crotch they give them) and at least Erin, Gigi, and Emily Ratajkowski have bared it all. Its the mainstream appeal that would be the problem.

Unfortunately, the more the public responds to these issues, the more it seems they feel the need to push the envelope. Their covers have completely shifted from the sexy girls I past decades to just downright borderline p*rn.

My problem isn't that it has a p*rn aspect. It's that Hannah Davis is just so average. You could walk through any major city any day of the week and see a better looking girl. This issue is supposed to feature stunning beauty on its cover. I don't see that here at all. The whole air-brush thing just makes it worse. There is something extremely unsettling about the picture, especially her face.

When you compare this cover to the issues they knocked out regularly over the last three decades, it is just really bad - in my opinion.

I know it's all subjective and I don't want to upset fans of Hannah. Apologies in advance for that.

I know it's SI so expectations unfortunately are low,but with all the gorgeous models with amazing bodies they keep supply those girls?

Why do we even have a thread for this magazine?

I was wondering the same.

The photoshop on this cover is just insane and the pose is just tacky. But then again, I'm not exactly this magazine's target audience, so what do I know?

Last edited by a moderator:
For those asking: We have had a thread for the Swimsuit issue every year for ages now... unfortunately.

And really should we complain? I've kind of enjoyed the thoughtful commentary.

^Robyn looks phenomenal, like an amazon, love it.

Robyn looks great! Is it just me or does her thigh are look suspect in the 10th and 6th shots of Poison's 2 posts? I realize now that it's the print of the costume, but for a moment.........:blush:

robyn is so grand and lush. she adds a much-needed dose of class and sophistication to the whole operation.

I'm sorry but these shots look like photos that accompany a p*rn film. It's just not flattering at all. And the backdrop on some photos look fake. Some shots seem like they were superimposed on the background. Weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->