Vita Sidorkina photographed by Ben Watts in Curacao

fashnberry

Chrissy Teigen - Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue 2017

fashnberry

Barbara Palvin - Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue 2017

fashnberry

Hailey Clauson - Sports Illustrated Swim Edition 2017

si

Wow, the last girl is really bad in terms of posing. I get that it's only SI, but still.

There are some cool shots of Kelly in her edit (the one with the orchid garland, and the water ones). But I'm not a fan of the stretched leg shots.

Bianca Balti - Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2017

starity.hu

Kate Upton photographed by Yu Tsai for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2017

starity.hu

I do not know why I always have to bother to go through SI editorials since they are the same every year: mostly beach, sand on the buttocks and too small bikini tops. Not to even mention those terrible robe-"swimsuits". Some of the shots are just vulgar and I have nothing against of seeing human body parts but...

Bianca Balti, and I do not even care for her much, has the classiest shots, by SI standards. I also like Barbara, she is such a cutie, at leasg her editorial is much more flattering than last year.

I do appreciate the variety of aeshtetics with models, they are not over-trained clones like VS models. I don't even mean using plus size models like that body paint catastrophe (pretty girl, afwully excecuted) but the do allow some softness and "natural" curves slightly more than VS for example, again.

please hire some new CD and photographers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amazon70
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->