Sports Illustrated 2015 : Hannah Davis by Ben Watts

cover is really awful and extremely boring -_- and background looks so fake in most of the Robyn pics.

SI Swimsuit 2015: Emily Didonato & Emily Ratajkowski
iPad Edition

fashionscansremastered.net

SI Swimsuit 2015: Nina Agdal & Genevieve Morton
iPad Edition

SI Swimsuit 2015: Irina Shayk & Jessica Gomes
iPad Edition

SI Swimsuit 2015: Robyn Lawley & Sara Sampaio
iPad Edition

SI Swimsuit 2015: Erin Heatherton & Lily Aldridge
iPad Edition

thepinkcouture.livejournal.com

SI Swimsuit 2015: Hailey Clauson & Solveig Mørk Hansen
iPad Edition

thepinkcouture.livejournal.com

Wow, I think Irina Shayk looks the worst so far. She usually takes very good shots (Maxim). It's the make-up, I guess.

The shopping they did to Erin's face should be a crime.

Solveig reminds me of a young Brooke Shields. I wouldn't mind seeing more of her. She needs work but seems like she has potential to be sexy and sophisticated.

Robyn is already such a pro that she makes a lot of the other shots/models look like beginners. Its almost not fair.

Ashley Smith also did pretty well considering her face is not really SI material.

So far the two Emily's are by far my favourite. Erin looks a little strange, I can't put my finger on it, maybe it's the hair.

I'm sorry but these shots look like photos that accompany a p*rn film. It's just not flattering at all. And the backdrop on some photos look fake. Some shots seem like they were superimposed on the background. Weird.

This. What the hell, it really does look like a cheap p*rn company produced some of these shots. Sigh, it seems like something drastic would need to shake things up for us to get images like these again:

http://ralavada.ru/uploads/images/51275e469436a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->