Spring sales?

UNiQFashionista

Fashion Icon googoo gagaa
Reaction score
I couldnt find a thread for sales and im wondering when sales start in the US? as some private sales already started? I dont want to go buy the shoe i like full price when itll go onsale in a few weeks!

does anyone know of any upcomming sample sales in nyc...?

Gucci will start its Sale on june 1 in the US.....any idea when others will follow??

i think the major 50% ones are all taking place in july.

beginning or middle of july? i'll be there beginning of the month....

All the major department stores have started sales Neimans, Saks, and Nordstrom so far.

Uk Summer Sales

Do anyone know when UK summer sale starts? Please let me and other members know so we can go.

I know - I have been waiting and waiting for UK summer sales to start and of course now they will all start once I'm back in Canada on holiday.

All I know is that Seldridges starts tomorrow (June 14th) at 8 AM online and also in store. Of course now they have suddenly stopped stocking the one item I've been waiting to go on sale.

I would like to know when the UK NAP sale will start....

I saw on another forum that UK NAP is either
- tomorrow (i.e. 2 weeks after the US sale) or
- at the end of the month (apparently someone emailed NAP) ===if it is, this is too late!!

matchesfashion put their stuff up today. but it's up to 50% off only.

Looks like most big department stores started their sales today. Which sucks, because I won't be able to go shopping before Thursday. How am I supposed to focus on exams when I know sales started? :lol:

50 - 90% off at space osaka right now ( it's not the secondhand clothes store also named space )

all the paul harnden pieces they have
and michael tapia, bruno pieters, veronique branquinho, lutz, bernhard willhelm, ccp (including all the 09 stuff) etc too

Last edited by a moderator:
Harvey Nichols went on sale yesterday, couldn't find anything it's on my wishlist though :(

According to their Facebook - UK NAP is going on sale this upcoming Monday....

I was just coming to post that it's the 21st apparently, i.e. Monday :P

Browns, Matches, Selfridges, Harrods, and Harvey Nichols have all got their sales on now
Fenwick's sale starts the 21st, i think Net-a-porter's starts the 21st aswell

LuisaViaRoma finally start their sale today ^_^ I love their sale, it's usually very good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->