Spring/Summer 06 Trend Forecast

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidwest

Reaction score
Well, I'm doing research on Summer 06 now. Again asking for your opinions on the season at this stage. Is the ethnic vibe over?
A more paired down season ahead?
Does anybody else see a move away from vintage looks and into full blown historical/period looks?(seeing a lot of this already)
Now that we've done India+Africa, is it time to explore the Orient again?

Any info that you're picking up on would be great.

davidwest said:
Well, I'm doing research on Summer 06 now. Again asking for your opinions on the season at this stage. Is the ethnic vibe over?
Does anybody else see a move away from vintage looks and into full blown historical/period looks?(seeing a lot of this already)

i got a french fashion trend book for ss 2006, if you want it, i`ll send you pics.
:wink:

this super kool. i started a thread similar to this but no one had this kinda info.
thanks erichb.

no problem :smile:, and i think in the next few weeks, i`m going to get f/w 2006 trend books.

Bella_Lass334 said:
so what's the trends that appear throughout the file? I couldn't see it. :(

donwload the file on the link, and extract the files on the zip arichive,they are jpg files

and today i got the leonel`s book the name is "textile report" f/w2006, and i hope i can take scans of it soon:wink:

ErichB,
Thanks so much for posting the Spring Summer 2006 and I'm curious to see the pictures, but the link has expired. Do you have a new link for the zip file? Would really appreciate this.

I also want that, but as Zazie said, the link has expired....Would u post a new link or something?~becoz I'm doing hw, I really want to see taht~

i`m not going to upload it again, but i`ll upload the f/w 2006 soon. but if someone who got it can upload it again.

Ok so here are my predictions for spring summer 2006

Arts and crafts

This has been a trend that has been trying to emerge for a while, i think it will make its major debue in 2006. Seeing it as a more popular trend.

I think nateral and earthy tones will be used in the trend such as warm pinks and peachey colours, yellows, beiges, terracotta and olive colours.

I think alot of prints will be used like those used in the early 20th century, a la william morris.

I think that materials will be light and airy taking insperation from 1930's day dresses.

Tropical

I think that tropical will stick around for 2006 seeing bright tropical colours with bright bold prints.

Garden Party

Traditional english summer, garden partys, think 1930's summer, vintage deocr and floral prints, very girly, I think colour wise purples and blues and liliacs and basicly and colour of a english summertime flower will be used.
I think 1930's style fabrics will be used like chiffons and silks and light airy fabrics.

Ethical

Girly, 1930's style and Oriental style, light colours.

These were all trends that we trying to emerge in 2005 i think they will proove themselves in 2006. Ok so dont quote me on it i may be wrong but these are just few hunches i have
:P

ErichB said:
i got a french fashion trend book for ss 2006, if you want it, i`ll send you pics.
:wink:
Can you send me the french tredn book i would love some ideas...

davidwest said:

*i'd say ethnik is very tired
*more paired down is coming up strong
*away from vintage and into the turn of the century vibe

also check out our earlier discussion on ss06 accessories following this link http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25388

great input erichB, Peclers is quite a cool trend office, btw.. welcome to tFS :flower:

I'm thinking about bold prints. And more skirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->