Stasya Izyumova

givehcaw090036.jpg

catwalking

Good god that face can do no wrong. :shock:

She's such an unadulterated creature, but a seemingly confident one. You can get a slight sense from her digitals and runway presence that she's very confident in her looks, unlike some who feel shy until they're validated by becoming models. :heart:

Her real name is Stanislava.
As for last name not so sure (Translates as Raisin lol)
And she has quite a sense of humor.
I've noticed her too right away.
This picture reminds me of Diana Moldovan
4558_1124504243453_1552552696_29912.jpg

by Nikita Manin

Beautiful! Unique yet soft atthe same time imo. Hopefully she'll stick around long and won't be just be a one hit wonder lol.

41533671_p.jpg
41534068_p.jpg

Stasya @ Avant (Russia), Supreme (NY), Women (Paris)
Two girls from Avant, two girls from Supreme, two exlusive girls at Givenchy and ten minutes to spend with them after the show. Stasya is a redhead but Givenchy is Givenchy and all the girls had to work out the same kind of look to fit the atmosphere of the collection and Ricardo Tisci's world. Though, red or much darker, Stasya's potential is larger than the universe and she's even more impressive in person as she was on the first pictures we saw. Everything is natural, nobody told her what she had to do in front of the camera. She simply took place in the room and started to pose - delicate, strong, impish, smart: whatever you can think about she can do it. Some girls are just born to model...

@ Fashion Does It Better​

2uoig5z.png
2m4x4p5.png

avantmodels.ru / by Nikita Manin

Last edited by a moderator:
Her mouth (the expression especially) + nose scream Sasokina :wub: I'm totally blown away by this girl... Avant truly knows where to find the real diamonds ^_^

These 2 were hotlinked from #52, so I'm re-uploading them so we don't lose them. ^_^

mariemaud.canalblog.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItaloCanadian
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->