Stella McCartney S/S 2004 : Kate Moss by Mary McCartney-Donald

stylegurrl

Reaction score
Kate is Stella's girl for a second season. Unfortunately, I don't have a scanner. If someone could post the photos that would be great. For those who have seen them, what do you think?

bwgreyscale.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't seen them.. but please when will this Kate-madness stop.. :rolleyes:

i am surprised she uses kate because kate wears so much fur and leather... didnt stella not walk the red carpet recently with beyonce because of a fur stole?

Hmm...I suppose I like them, but Kate's face looks a litte strange in that first image.

To me, Kate represents glamour and sexiness, and I just don't find Stella's clothes to very glamourous or sexy.

I browsed over one of the ads today, as a matter of fact. I really like them.

Originally posted by lele@Feb 19th, 2004 - 5:14 pm
i am surprised she uses kate because kate wears so much fur and leather... didnt stella not walk the red carpet recently with beyonce because of a fur stole?
Wow! I hadn't heard anything about that :o When did this occur? I know that Pink was upset with her because she wore fur to the Pepsi commercial launch.

Stella doesn't really have a choice. She is in the wrong industry to nitpick about people wearing fur and leather. Her friends Madonna and Gwyneth wear fur and leather as well and don't really seem to care if she likes it or not. She would be foolish to turn down such an iconic model or turn away such famous friends in her line of work.

i agree that it is a tough industry to be in with those views but if you are going to be as serious as she is about it do it all the way.... gwyneth wore her fake fur coat recently i loved it.

it was at that british fashion awards thing elizabeth hurley hosted i believe.... someone mentioned it on here.

i think if someone decides to take a stand.......you shd go all the way coz if you dont pple will see a weak point and attack you
thats why i just love stellas attitude

Isn't Stella good friends with Kate? I think I read that somewhere. She did attend her last birthday party. Stella does have a lot of friends who wear/use fur. Remember Tom Ford as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cerezitas
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->