Stella McCartney F/W 09.10 : Sigrid Agren by Ryan McGinley

Lol, I'm quite liking this. It's fun, it's childish, it's the Stella McCartney vibe.
And I don't like Stella McCartney . . .
And I'm so, so glad we are seeing something different from absolute boredom which has swept through all of the campaigns.

"the innocence of Bambi"

Now I know why Sigrid was cast. She can do the bambi look so much better though. She kinda looks like she's being fierce. A time and a place Sigrid....haha

that was aslo my thougt now I know why sigrid is cast instead of someone like Lara Stone

I like this so much!! Funny and cute, Sigrid fits this kind of campaign very well.

i loved the collection, but i dont think that cpgn is the more apropiate thing to do....dont even like the lighting.....

AS somebody said - atleast its not photoshoped too much.I wonder what Stella will do next season?Flying fairies with runway diva (maybe Eniko,Lily or Anna J) ??
Anyway,love da Bambi ^_^

I think it looked cute don't be too serious with it.

You can think I'm sick or bad. But I've a story for Stella McCartney f/w 09-10. Poor girl was stolen. Somebody hit her on the head, closed in the car and took to the forest. At last she came to consciousness and now looks angry and lost. Due to head injury the girl can see funny animals. :D
Sorry if I offended someone:flower:

Well this I didnt expect..
I love the idea of using bambi but it's very distracting from looking at Sigrid and the clothes.

I don't buy what Stella is selling. The bambi concept looks like an afterthought to liven up a pretty, albeit boring, campaign.

Well...this is certainly going to add some unexpected flavor to our favorite magazines soon.

I like it, it´s eye catching and cute.
I can totally see this printed in a high fashion mag and it deffinitly stands out from the other ads.
I really have a soft spot with the strange ads (like the louboutin one)

What really irks me about this ad is that the lighting is really dim. It doesn't look cheery or spring-like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->