Stella McCartney F/W 09.10 : Sigrid Agren by Ryan McGinley

Great concept, I love it. But it would have been better if Sigrid interactd with the cartoon animals.

It could use a little improvement on the cartoon placements but overall i really love the ads,:D such a cute fresh idea and Sigrid is perfect for the collection, and the clothes look amazing:heart:

The idea isn't bad, but is executed badly, the photography doesnt match well with the illustrations imo

100% agreed. I really like the idea (well, I've always been a fan of Disney movies :rolleyes: :P) but ... somehow it just doesn't work here. And tbh, I think Sigrid has looked better than in those pics :ninja:

This is so ridicolous :glare:
The funny thing is that Sigrid suits the Bambi-innocent-lovely theme well,but in these pictures she looks like she's trying too hard

Are they serious? Sigrid looks dead.

oohh really???:innocent:
this girl looks dead 99% of the times she appears...and this of course is no exception....
Thank you so much bambi for bringing some life to this campaign, indeed, you are the real star Here..

OMG, how much did they pay to Bambi? :lol:

i'm pretty much sure Bambi got payed way more than Sigrid.
otherwise it seems a bit cynical to speak about 'Bambi's innocence' applying it to a marketing tool of selling luxury goods. or maybe i'm just too sentimental about the Disney legacy.

At least they didn't photoshopped her to death this time.-_-

looks something new and interesting. I like the idea. and Sigrid looks great

Well i don't like it at all. As a matter of fact, for fun i make such a background as in the campaign for a birthdaycard a while ago. Also can't concentrate on the clothes. Don't like Sigrid in it either. hope for better ones!

The second image in the ad is better than the first...but still annoyingly cartoony.

I wish a hunter would came across and confound sigrid with an boar. i really love it!:blush:

for me is Funny and diferent i like

This is cartoonish but cute at the same time.
I wish that they'll photoshop it into something more believable and Sigrid's looking a little bit too fierce for this kind of ad. This is something fun actually.:P

I love it, really don't know why though, but I do. Except Sigrid's expressions are kind of too fierce for the rest of the ad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->