Stella McCartney F/W 09.10 : Sigrid Agren by Ryan McGinley

I dont really like it to much its kind of cheesy. But Stella's does amazing work so it balances out.

ummm... do not like at all....
Sigrid looks angry having to share to spotlight with a bunch of cartoon characters...i did not expect this from Stella!!!

Well last season she had to share Prada with 8 other girls.. :lol:

"I was told this was only-girl!!! Bambi get the **** out!"

Hope some computer wiz can edit all the nonsense out, could have been the ad of the season without it.

my quick attempt at the first one

111tqvm.jpg

wwd/edited by me

I think the ad is ridiculous with the cartoon characters, but it grabs your attention, even if its for the wrong reasons. Without them the ad is just plain.

But how the heck did you edit them out Bianca.. that is amazing :flower:

Its quite boring without Bambi & co.Love the way Sigrid looks in the ads and I still love Bambi... :blush: :heart: so I think its a good ad,not boring,original :P :rolleyes:

We all know Stella McCartney has a sense of humour, but does it need to be manifested in such a childish concept?

For me, this just doesn't work. It's strange and creepy. It also looks like something a arts student would do to a found image from a magazine.

Hate to say it, but Inez&Vinoodh were much better for Stella! :innocent:

oh my inner ten-year-old is loving this.
sigrid is all serious, trying to make an intense eye contact with the camera, and then there is bambi and all his troupe. such a slap in the face. gotta love stella's sense of humor.

Hmm. It would be a really good and romantic campaign without the Bambi team... I'm ok with the forest background and Sigrid's pose, but now it looks like a beautiful picture with some 5 year old girl's stickers put on.

Very well said.

i really really like how sigrid looks, but bambi is laaame

splendid idea :lol: i dont like sigrid at all so the animals make up for it :lol:

The idea isn't bad, but is executed badly, the photography doesnt match well with the illustrations imo

Very cute. I actually like it. Well, I'll take anything that isn't Kate Moss :ninja:

Ok, the idea could have a point, but the result is quite unprofessional and looking kind of wrong. It was gonna be much better with just the 'real' animals and that kind of wild but romantic taste that Bambi's story has.

Maybe Stella wanted the Walt Disney stuff to amuse her children :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->