Stella McCartney F/W 09.10 : Sigrid Agren by Ryan McGinley

It looks extremely tacky and dumb. I want to believe that this is a joke :cry:
And i like Sigrid, but sometimes she bores me...

I dont get it
i mean the two things separated are nice
for one side we have the collection, which was extremely glamorous and sexy
and for the other bambi
they dont meshwell together
i see that collection in some other type of place, come on lace in the woods??

she could choose bambi for her fall winter 2003 2004, which was actually inspired by the woods

lol this is hilarious. The Bambi characters are all cute and shy and innocent and Sigrid looks like a complete b*tch.

^^ Haha, I know it's kinda off-putting.
She's surrounded by all these cute little trademarked Disney characters while glaring like a crystal meth addict who didn't get her fix.

I loved the photos WITHOUT the Bambi characters
You can focus on Sigrid and not in those hideous Disney comics :smile: :smile: :smile:

not sure i want to think a lot about this ...

but i quite like it ... it's fresh ... and very McCartney character ... I'm sure it has something to do with her mother ... and her kids, perhaps ...
but I guess her customers have grown up ...

like ponytrot, i have lot of wonders about the copyright ...
anyone knows how much they pay ? if they pay something ...

why hire Ryan, though ?
His touch isn't there at all ... But he's known for being very 'nature' thingy ... so that makes sense, i guess ...

in a whole, that makes all sense to me in the end ...

Well I think I love this; it's so charming.

I do however feel that it would be a stunning campaign on its own, without the animation. With it, though, it is certainly amusing, and characteristically "Stella"...

Plus, I love Bambi!

^^ Haha, I know it's kinda off-putting.
She's surrounded by all these cute little trademarked Disney characters while glaring like a crystal meth addict who didn't get her fix.
That's hilarious :rofl: Now I like it even more.

I think the whole thing is very cheesy and kitschy. The concept was interesting, but it wasn't done very well. It just feels like too much.

I think someone didn't tell Sigrid she could appear with bambi and those animals. and she posed really hot, and ..... is not working for me

Knowing that Stella McCartney doesn't work with leather nor fur, I think this ad really embodies the 'Stella' woman... she cares about environment protection (set in nature) and is an animal lover, hence why the model is surrounded by all these innocent Disney characters.

^Yes, me too. I find it very pretty and original :heart:

Same here.... one of my favorite campaigns from her. The concept is indeed original and the fact they chose Sigrid only makes it better, since she's the human version of a deer (at least for me :lol::( long and thin legs, huge brown eyes, light brunette hair...

I wish they went back to Ryan. I cant look at another Natalia by Mert & Marcus ad. This was by far my fav SM ad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->