Stella McCartney S/S 2025 Paris

I am not too sure about the slashing section, but the first two half are really good
It's fun and sexy, the shapes are very easy, I love all the boyfriend jackets
Her simplicity with a quirkiness is not getting into Phoebe territory, unlike Carven and many others
I see a lot of Fall 2005 and Fall 2007 in this collection

It's a bit all over the place indeed. I can't see any cohesion in this collection. Oversized suits, chiffon dresses, leather dresses, cut out dresses, ripped pants/tops/dresses, lace, wool balloon tops, sequin, pearls... Phew, that's a lot to take. Look #20 screams Céline by Hedi Slimane. I also see Chloé in a few looks (the light blue chiffon dresses). Nevertheless, there are a lot of pieces that really like, like the oversized pants. Looks 1, 10, 14, 29, 44 are my favorites.

It’s like the Ann Taylor and Hervé Léger shows got mixed together.

I'm having a strong reaction to the use of red in this collection, I really do not like how it was used.

I often wonder, if her collection is really selling? I used to live near South Coast Plaza, her store is always empty.
She had a boutique on Beverly Boulevard right near Robertson in West Hollywood for the longest time — a half-timber two-story house with white rose bushes in front, very English — but it shuttered several years back, while the brand was still part of Kering.

She makes sustainability her main priority. I guess she has no time on top of that to design ok clothes.
But luckily, Daddy’s songs been selling good since the 60s so our angel Stella can still play with “fashion”. Isnt it darling?!!

She had a boutique on Beverly Boulevard right near Robertson in West Hollywood for the longest time — a half-timber two-story house with white rose bushes in front, very English — but it shuttered several years back, while the brand was still part of Kering.
She should jst suspend her collections-at this point

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honorata
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->