Steven Meisel - Photographer

I love the b/w photo of Nadja.

Meisel didn't shoot the main ed of the current january issue of US Vogue. Thats the first time since 2004 :( And he's been absent form US Vogue since november :( I hope this does not signal the end of his career at US Vogue.

Oh,i wouldn't worry about that!I don't see that happening for years.and you're welcomed Kanna and Fiercification :flower:

^You're probably right. But the fact still remains that 2008 was a very Meisel-lite US Vogue year.

Agreed, it makes me :cry: too, but Anna mentioned him shooting something new in an interview, so I don't think we have to worry :smile:

He has an upcoming ed in US Vogue with Isabeli and Anna Jagodzinska :flower: I hope he'd shoot for them every month though :(

No problem :flower: There could be more models, but an ed with Isabeli and Anna is great enough :D

from fashionologie.com

Rather than focus on the future of her career, she pointed out during the panel that she's adjusting to the state of the economy just like the rest of us:
Recently, a sequined mini-dress "not much bigger than your shirt, Graydon" came through the Vogue offices, on request for a photo shoot. When she found out the garment retailed at $50,000, Wintour said she told everyone, "I'm sorry, but we're not putting that in the magazine, no matter how magical Steven Meisel thinks it is."
Take that, Steven Meisel.
lol...anna:judge:

:rofl:I can see where she's coming from though:rofl:But i love them both so i won't take sides:lol:

i've always like this issue. coz it's my first italian vogue that i bought

Hi everybody
smile.gif
!
I really, really, really need to read the interview with Steven Meisel in 032c magazine !!! Unfortunately I can't get the issue in my country
sad.gif
((((((
Could one of you please be so nice and scan it ????
It would be such a wonderful christmas gift !
Please, please, pleeeease HELP ME !!!!

You can buy it on their website.

A new Working Advantage

Linda Evangelista,Rachel Williams,Christy Turlington and 3 unknowns.Please id if you can)

Photographer :Steven Meisel

I loooooove this editorial
wub.gif

scanned by me

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"