Steven Meisel - Photographer

hfgl :wub: thank you SO much for the Natalia Vodianova set..she's soo gorgeous there and Steven is working his vision :wub: talented and handsome..:wub: i love you, Steven :heart:

Yeeey I got 032C with his interview :buzz: I'm considering buying two other copies so I can frame both foldouts with all the VI covers.

^It's amazing isn't it? And they show they also show the foldouts and I didn't even know about most foldouts. I'm glad that I have it and I thought about scanning some stuff but I don'tr have an access to a scanner since few weeks.

I'm buying it tomorrow through their site,i better not be late!!!I'd be devastated:cry:

Thanks, Nothingless! :flower:

Vogue Italia January 1997
Black
Photographer: Steven Meisel
Fashion Editor: Brana Wolf
Models: Karen Elson, Amy Wesson & ?

(continued)

Scanned by me

Thanks for that old 80's ed.

That was so wicked to see seeing as I have been reading a few books on the history of modeling,agents and photographers. Those early years were full of stories:wink:

It's Danielle Zinaich!Thank you Kanna:kiss:

Awesome ed, Kanna thanks so much, 90s Vogue Italia was just amazing IMO, love the simplicity and seeing darling Amy again :D

-----

here Steven with Madonna in 1992, :heart: source: Rolling Stone 1992, my scan.

Attachments

• meisel.jpg
    meisel.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 83
Last edited by a moderator:
I've made some sets for another forum of my favorite Meisel editorials, so I thought I'd post them here as well:

very nice and well done, ^_^ could you tell me the name of the fonts used in the second and third banner?

He is my favorite photographer! Absolutely :blush::flower:

Thank-you soo much for the scan with him and Madonna <3

your'e welcome guys :flower:, here more vintage Meisel, Whitney Houston 1986 ^_^ source:Rolling Stone, December 86

Attachments

• whouston_meisel.jpg
    whouston_meisel.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 44
Last edited by a moderator:
Aww that pic is so cute, I like that Meisel is so selective nowadays about which celebrities he works with, as the quality of his images with them is so much better than some others.......:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->