Steven Meisel Three Hundred and Seventeen & Counting : Vogue Italia Covers 1988 - 2009

That January 1998 cover with Erin O'Connor is simply amazing. I just love it. As well as the June 1998 cover with Maggie Rizer. :smile:

Who are the models in the September 2000 & 2001 cover? And just to verify, that's Charlotte Gainsbourg on the October 2000 cover, right?

Thank you so much ammon for these amazing snaps! :flower:

September 2000 is Raquel Zimmermann (!!!) with a model I can't recognize and September 2001 is Amber Valletta.

The book is one of the most bad book fashion ever no info stupid publish cover BAD

What? There is info at the back of the book about every cover. :rolleyes:

Yess but only of the cover no the ed this is a stupid book

But the book is about the covers, not the editorials. How is it stupid? Good grief. :rolleyes:

Hah! Yeah, if you want the editorial, you're gonna have to buy the issue. What do you think it's supposed to be? A free for all? :rofl:

Totally agree!

I would like to get it, but I don't think I can find it in Argentina. Hard enough is finding my Vogue Italia every month!
Thanks for the pictures ammon, keep posting please! :flower:

Thanks a billion for all the pictures in this thread. I have to have this book!

Hah! Yeah, if you want the editorial, you're gonna have to buy the issue. What do you think it's supposed to be? A free for all? :rofl:

:lol: This cracked me up. That's why "Vogue Italia Covers" is indicated in the title of this book. It's just all about the covers that Meisel shot. :smile:

Can you imagine a book with 317 editorials? My god, how heavy and ridiculous would that be? :lol:

^Not to mention how expensive the shipping would be! It's seems like an interesting book, I want it. No doubt seeing 317 covers in one book, would be terrific.
What was the packaging like, when you all received the book? I'd hate to think I ordered and it arrived damaged.

First the book are in Argentina
hahah Second me no say have all eds maybe one or 2 photos more the cover i think is more funny, a publish a book only of the covers
The idea for me no are great is a book more
Imagine a book with the best photos of the ed more the cover this is a more funny idea
But is my opinion if you buy and are happy cool me this is nothing Love Meisel is better have the mags no the book.
Here the old VogueIT 2 dolars

What was the packaging like, when you all received the book? I'd hate to think I ordered and it arrived damaged.

I got mine over a year ago, but I am 98% sure it came in one of those corrugated box things that they wrap around the book. Mine arrived in good condition.

First the book are in Argentina
hahah Second me no say have all eds maybe one or 2 photos more the cover i think is more funny, a publish a book only of the covers
The idea for me no are great is a book more
Imagine a book with the best photos of the ed more the cover this is a more funny idea
But is my opinion if you buy and are happy cool me this is nothing Love Meisel is better have the mags no the book.
Here the old VogueIT 2 dolars

Where did you find the book and old VogueIT? I'm in Buenos Aires and I almost never find them! I would love to expand my collection ^_^

That January 1998 cover with Erin O'Connor is simply amazing. I just love it. As well as the June 1998 cover with Maggie Rizer. :smile:

Who are the models in the September 2000 & 2001 cover? And just to verify, that's Charlotte Gainsbourg on the October 2000 cover, right?

Thank you so much ammon for these amazing snaps! :flower:

Sep 2000: Raquel Zimmermann,Natacha
Sep 2001:Marisa Berenson,Liliana Dominguez,Justine,Luciano Cassin,
Oct 2000:Charlotte Gainsbourg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"