Steven Meisel Three Hundred and Seventeen & Counting : Vogue Italia Covers 1988 - 2009

VI's amazing and glorious years.

Vogue Italia September 2003 with Jessica Stam. :wub::wub:

The second part of 2003 is simply stunning :heart: love all the covers there. Thank you for all the photos ammon :flower:

Thank you so much ammon :clap: :clap: you are amazing
I love Linda Evangelista Cover´s :smile:

Who are the models in the September 2000 & 2001 cover? And just to verify, that's Charlotte Gainsbourg on the October 2000 cover, right?

The model Raquel on Sept 2000 is Missy Rayder. :flower:

2003 was an amazing year for VI covers, but I can't help but think if TFS was as big as it is now, back then most of us would be complaining about "Daria, again!?" "Stam, again!?". :lol:

When I look back at those covers, I can actually remember what I was doing on the day that I bought them.... my friend lending me the money to get October 1991... getting the bus into the city centre holding September 1992 in my hands... a guy getting July 1993 in an attempt to woo me... getting most of 1994 from a great store near the university that's no more... buying March 1995 and typing a review of it for my email newsletter... and so on. Needless to say, I have most of these issues. It's like a paper mountain of memories, not to mention great editorials.

^ Oh bless you, im exactly the same! Paper memories indeed, how i remember it is beyond me though. :ninja: :lol:

Thanks so much for the thread ammon. It's nice to know that there's information about each cover to go alongside the images.

Thanks ammon for all the pics. It's great to see all those covers again. I also loved the 2003 covers the most. I got my first Vogue Italia issue that year and still love all the ones from then.

I think the late 90's covers were quite bad :ninja: Loved all the ones of the early 90's and the mid 00's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->