Style My Hair #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all!
I need serious help in deciding what to do with my hair!!! Please help?
DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg

Ok so those are both pics of myself recently taken. I have never dyed my hair or anything before! I am thinking of dying it platinum blonde, or white blonde. I also want to cut it in a more edgy style. Does anyone have any ideas? My hair is pretty darn thick but also pretty easy to work with (straighten and curl) I am kind of limited to length too because of my face shape, its kind of long :/

Help? Thanks :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't dye my hair if I was you fashionismybff! It's gorgeous as it is! It's a bi*ch to grow back your own colour once you start dying it. But I could see you with a short hair since you have such a pretty features :smile:

I think a dark redish brown color would look great on you ^

In my opinion my hair needs a serious cut. Not too short cause it's very thick but I think I need like 5-6 inches off with some serious layers. I need my fringe/bangs on my face too. It's currently a dyed shade of auburn. I'm keeping it red most definitely but I need a new color.

19867_541051039259_203801386_32129374_3842173_n.jpg

19867_541048294759_203801386_32129186_4257127_n.jpg

i've never dyed or done anything to my hair past some layering and one really random day where i was bored and cut it mega short (think bob dylan)

ok. here, current length and texture/color/etc

2mcsp4z.jpg

30tow9s.jpg

la04w.jpg

i just need some hint of what to do. grow it out? trim? shape? color? i need something new...

i've never dyed or done anything to my hair past some layering and one really random day where i was bored and cut it mega short (think bob dylan)

ok. here, current length and texture/color/etc

i just need some hint of what to do. grow it out? trim? shape? color? i need something new...
Oh, you are stunning!!! I love your hair just as it is, but I would prob grow it out 'cause I think it would look amazing longer
love.gif

I need to change my hair!
This was me on New Year's eve:
Bildschirmfoto2010-01-13um135952.png

Bildschirmfoto2010-01-13um135917.png

Bildschirmfoto2010-01-13um135832.png

I'd really like something lighter, but I'm not sure what! Any help would be appreciated! :flower:

In my opinion my hair needs a serious cut. Not too short cause it's very thick but I think I need like 5-6 inches off with some serious layers. I need my fringe/bangs on my face too. It's currently a dyed shade of auburn. I'm keeping it red most definitely but I need a new color.

**Quoting photos is not allowed**

your hair is beautiful. don't cut 6inch maybe just 2. really i love it what do you do? the color is hot

I want my hair exacly like this! its shaved on the sides but on the top its long. does anyone know if it has a name for this hairstyle?
GQMilan17.jpg

Like the guy with the black sweater
GQmilan29.jpg

both pics from GQ

just take the pic into the hair dresser and they should do it the same.

I have been wanting to cut my hair like Kim Noorda here, only longer; http://gutsandguile.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/kimnoordachloespring09.jpg (Shoulder-lenght)

http://es.tinypic.com/r/dh38ee/6

You all think it'll work? My mum think it will, she has been wanting this kind of cut a whole lot longer but I'm not completely sure. I am a chicken when it comes to hair cutting. I haven't done anything different with it for the past 7 years. :blush:

You should definitely do that, I had that haircut a year ago, and I reallllly liked it. Now it has grown a lot but I'm a chicken too when it comes to cutting it again :(

I want to dye my hair or do something else with it.
My skin is very pale, I'm a natural blonde and I have blue eyes. I'm not sure which colour would suit me so I'm asking here for some different opinions :wink:
Should I go for a warm brown colour, maybe reddish or a cooler brown colour?
The two first pics are me last month, the two last ones are me now (but totally exhausted, without makeup and with dirty hair:P)
Do you have any suggestions?
Thanks, it would be really helpfull :flower:

You have similar colouring to me. :smile: (I can only see two photos though.) I think either a warm or cool chocolate colour would look great with your eyes and skin (depending on whether you could deal with lighter regrowth on darker hair). Or perhaps a golden brown would warm up your skin nicely. If you wanted to go lighter, perhaps half a head or a full head of pearl/ash blonde foils?

how can i get bella's (in the first twilight) hair color without making it tooo red? Seriously, her hair changes every scene - but i think it is essentially chesnut brown.

You have similar colouring to me. :smile: (I can only see two photos though.) I think either a warm or cool chocolate colour would look great with your eyes and skin (depending on whether you could deal with lighter regrowth on darker hair). Or perhaps a golden brown would warm up your skin nicely. If you wanted to go lighter, perhaps half a head or a full head of pearl/ash blonde foils?

Thank you :flower:
I think I'll go for the cool chocolate colour, or golden brown :unsure:
I'll think about it:P
Sorry about the pics, for me they work all four...

And could you recommend a haircut?

how can i get bella's (in the first twilight) hair color without making it tooo red? Seriously, her hair changes every scene - but i think it is essentially chesnut brown.

Don't you mean the second movie? Because in the first her hair seems pretty much the same in every scene... I think you should take a dark cool brown, if you want the colour from the first movie. It doesn't seem a warm colour to me...
In the second movie, it is a lot different, a lot warmer.

Thank you :flower:
And could you recommend a haircut?

no problem :smile:

Hey I can see all four pics now! Weird computer. You have great cheekbones!:flower:

I like Kim Noorda's haircut that was posted earlier. I think that would suit you (especially if you've had it before and liked it). Or even a sharper bob. If you wanted to go really short you could too. The length it is now suits you too and I like the sideswept partially grown out fringe you have happening. I think you have a face that could pull off nearly any haircut, it would really depend on your lifestyle and how much time (if any) you wanted to invest in styling your hair every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->