Supermodel Challenge Game Season 4 - Paint by Numbers.

Oy...please see my siggy...I won't be able to post an entry untill at least then...

So sorry Mr-Dale, I had forgotten that you said you would be away.:doh:

I don't think I can get an entry together either, I'm not at all familiar enough with Iekeliene's portfolio to try. And I would hate to put you out because of it.

Quickly then:

Iekeliene
vs.
Jessica Simpson

00240m.jpg

86809_Mermaid06_122_800lo.jpg

style
never-stop-movement.de

Oh, I was actually just starting to work on one. If you'd prefer and it's still allowed, I have the following for the editorial shot. If not (eg. you don't won't it/it's not allowed) then I hope you enjoy it anyway and a mod can delete it if they so wish without causing me offence ^_^

Miss Stange as Miss Simpson
aka the Stick Thin as the Skanky

Brunette or blonde, Jessica Simpson seems most often to be noted for her voluptuous figure. However, by choosing Iekeliene Stange, a model whose body shape could not be much more dissimilar to Jessica’s, SC Italia shows that there is more to Miss Simpson’s look than curves. She may be tacky. She may choose bad fabrics, colours and cuts, but she has a style all her own…

(For Mr Dale’s runway shot – I don’t have a picture of Jessica as I was part way through doing the entry when I noticed one had been posted:(
Playing Daisy Duke means that short shorts are often associated with Miss Simpson. But it is not only in her on screen role that she enjoys bearing a little – or a lot – of leg, and short shorts are often the path Jessica Simpson chooses…

Miss Simpson is similarly known for her big hair and her sultry, pouty looks. Iek may not have Jessica’s curves, but she sure has that half open sexy mouth thing down pat.

pair21.jpg
pair2.jpg

supermodels.nl, sweetkisses.net

^Hmmm...maybe I should have made it the 'Sometimes Skanky'. I didn't really mean to be so mean...

i am the worlds most terrible person but i am finally back judging... please don't hate me.

:flower:reviews

wow, everyone did a great job!

Natalia- Haha, I can totally see Nicole wearing the first weirdo outfit when she was younger... it's really, really funny to imagine her in it :lol: And with the second picture you really perfectly illustrated her transformation into a "glamourous celebrity".

Coco- I think it's funny that you're ridiculing Paris' time in jail but I think this entry would have been more successful if you had better pictures to accompany your descriptions. In the first one, I think Coco's expression looks too staged and the second one the connection between it and Paris Hilton is not entirely apparent to me.

Polina- In terms of the clothes M-K would wear, you really nailed it perfectly here. I think the second picture is great because Polina looks really edgy in her facial expression also. In the runway pic I wish I could see her expression better and I wish she were really stomping the runway as I think M-K would do.

Vlada- I think your pictures clearly illustrate the connection between Vlada and Sienna Miller in terms of what outfits they are both wearing but because your entry is basically built on that, I feel like something is missing. If you had also added a picture or something where Vlada is recreating the additude and the essence of Sienna Miller, I would have liked your entry more.

Raquel- Good job. The first outfit totally looks like something Ashley would wear and I like the second pic a lot also because I can really imagine Ashley posed like that too, with such an air of nonchalance like Raquel does there. I also liked reading your quotes from Ashley (whether they're real or fake, I don't know)

Hilary- Wow, Mettchen!! The first picture you posted is absolutely killer... the outfit, the hair and the makeup, the "come hither" look, like she has a dirty secret... it's all so Lindsay! I don't think the second picture is as strong but nonetheless ,your entry is BEYOND stunning!

Gemma- I really like how you included a pic of Gemma and Maria in the beginning of your entry. I think the tennis picture is nice too, and the Chloe dress is basically identical with the one Maria is wearing. All in all, you played it safe here... perhaps a little too safe?

Iekeliene- In either entry, you were supposed to have four photos (2 of Simpson, 2 of Iek)...but which one do you want me to judge? :flower:

If Coco gets through can someone please cover for me until Sunday 28th July, because I'll be on holiday - thank you!:flower:

cutx:

Your challenge will consist of 2 pictures (You may also include a picture of the celebrity that they have been paired with, but that's up to you:(

1) A runway shot

2) An editorial shot

As I was in Croatia when I did that entry, I had no time to find Simpson pics and did this entry of the top of my head. So please judge it as according :smile:

Iekeliene- Besides the clothes that Iekeliene is wearing in both pictures, I don't totally see a connection between her and Jessica Simpson. Maybe you were trying to show Jessica's ditziness somewhere in the entry, but it is not all that apparent to me.

:shock: :doh: Sorry for the latenesss everyone. :flower:

Natalia:This is amazing! :woot: I think that you really showed how Nicole's style has changed over the past few years and Natalia manages to look stunning in both outfits. Excellent job.

Coco- Coco looks great in both pictures, but I think that it's a bit too focused on a certain event, rather than Paris's style. Coco is expressing alot in the first picture, but I don't see how it defines the way that Paris dresses. The second one is better though. :flower:

Polina-WOW! Fantastic pictures, especially the second one. You really defined Mary Kate's style without going too over the top. :flower:

Vlada-Great pictures. You did a good job here. I think that Sienna's personal style comes through and Vlada looks great in both shots.

Raquel-Great job. :woot: The second picture is breathtaking. You can see the style the Ashley has and the pictures are still unique. Very nice.

Hilary-Good job. I like how you didn't go for pictures of Hilary that were as close to identical as the ones of Lindsay. The first one is very good; Hilary has a very fierce look in her face and I can see her wearing this Fendi (it is designed by her good friend Karl Lagerfeld, after al :woot:l :P) and the second picture shows how Lindsay can have a more sophisticated sense of style when she wants to.

Gemma- :lol: Very cute. The first picture is adorable, showing the style that Maria has as an athlete, while the second shows us the softer side of her style. Nice job. :flower:

Iekeliene- I think the first picture is totaly Jessica Simpson. I could definetly see her rocking this outfit with the layers and short and accessories. I'm not really sure about the second picture. Jessica's style is a little more over the top than this. good job though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->