Swarovski Holiday 2023 by Steven Meisel

Choul's shot is the best so far. Not convinced by the rest, everything looks (poorly) airbrushed.

I'm not convinced that any of them are really wearing the jewels (maybe Chuol), and I'm not sure if that's Mila's hand either, let alone shoulders...

I do ID a Rick Owens dress I believe in Diane's shot. Anyone know the rest out of mere curiosity?

The jewelry is overkill, only Chuol seems to pull it off because of the contrast with her skin and the dress color. On the rest it looks like one of those shoots you find on sites like modelmayhem or a photographer's portfolio site.

Except the excessive amount of (unnecessary & amateurish - Gosh, when I think back of my own Photoshop beginnings, I realise that I used to do the exact same thing with models' skin, which I am now, to say the least, deeply ashamed of!) retouching, these look GREAT to me.

Swarovski and Meisel is the gift that keeps on giving! I am in love with how festive, glitzy and wintery this feels without being so literal. The whole campaign is executed oh so perfectly, the portraits themselves are flawless but the beauty styling from Pat McGrath and Gudio really is the icing on the cake - spectacular work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cerezitas
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->