Tabea Kobach

penny609

Reaction score
I don't know anything about Tabea excepted she's signed with Marilyn and is currently in NY. I've already tried to search for her mother agency but didn't find it. Any info is warmly welcome :flower: I really love her look, a little reminiscent of my beloved Eugenia Vidal :crush:

25128583.jpg

coacd

^Glad you like her ^_^:woot: hope someone will be able to give us more info about her :blush:

I found these while searching her name..

tabea09rw9.jpg

tabea05qb1.jpg

img0333ry8.jpg

img0332hn2.jpg

missjeffreysmakeup

^thanks :woot:
So, according to this blog, she's German ?

^I think so :unsure: but I can't find her on Major website any longer that would mean that she switched from Major to Marilyn ?

Looks like the same girl to me! :D

I loved her digital on COACD, and hopefully Marilyn will have some success with her. It's just a shame that she's with them because we'll never seen updates on her. :lol: Anyhow, thanks for starting the thread Penny, and I definitely see the Vidal reference.

she's amazing, but if you like her so much you should do her a favor and remove the pics from miss jeffreys... the make up artist really did a bad job. i mean she looks great, but thats not really convenient.
does anybody know more about her?

I think she needs to watch the way she needs to watch the way she photographs because in some photo's she can come of looking very manly. I find her very interesting though and I'll definately watch out for her.

she's amazing, but if you like her so much you should do her a favor and remove the pics from miss jeffreys... the make up artist really did a bad job. i mean she looks great, but thats not really convenient.

Just so you know saraaa, the threads here at tFS are not equivocal to a model's book at her agency. That is to say that it is not our job to only present the best pictures of Tabea. Especially when a model is first starting out, or when their agency is Marilyn who never update their website, most users are just happy to find pictures in general. I assure you though, no one is actively trying portray her in a bad light. :flower:

sorry was not meant like that. just wanted to add something.
how can i load up the pics from eli schmidt? does not work! can u help me?

^Since the website is all done in Flash, you would have to use the "Prnt Scrn" button on your keyboard to take a screen capture of the image you want on the website. Then you would need to use photo editing software to crop the screen capture down to just that one image. As for after that, you can either attach the images in your post, or upload them onto an image hosting site (i.e. Imageshack, Imagevenue, Photobucket). Once they're uploaded you would click the "Insert Image" button at the top of the response box (yellow button with a mountain and a sun in the corner) and enter the direct link of the image on that server.

Hope that helps, but if you have any other questions just let me or one of the other moderators. :flower:

Or as I've recently discovered, thanks to the help of a member at tfs, you can find them in your temp folder/cache :magic:

0401080801371welcometo4.jpg

3021ns333jt6.jpg

3011ns334wi1.jpg

3031ns335li4.jpg

elischmidt

^I love the second pic :wub: and... thanks for everything :magic:

Wow, thank god I found her. Love her already.

First pic of the thread is to die for :shock::heart: A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

WOW she looks 100% like stella tennant here...:o :shock:

can't see the resemblance in any other pic though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiepeaches
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->