Victoria's Secret Show 2005

This years show is going to be held in Los Angeles instead of the traditional NY venue. Just imagine what's going to happen when the angels hit Hollywood!

hey K.A.T.E --- i'm not necessarily saying you're wrong, but ever since they did it in Cannes, the VS Show has been held in NYC. and i've heard on numerous occasions the organizers refer to it as a "New York Tradition". it seems very strange to me that they would move it to L.A. instead. Victoria's Secret doesn't feel like Los Angeles to me, it feels VERY much New York.

Soooooo, if you could, please fill us in on where you're getting that info.

It was from Alessandra Ambrosio's official forum. This is the exact post made there by one of the site officials:

"The show will be in Los Angeles this year for the first time as opposed to its traditional home in New York.I imagine we will see some different faces in the audience when the Angels hit Hollywood."

http://www.alessandraambrosio.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=191&pid=2121#pid2121

Last edited by a moderator:
:smile: thanks much!

hmmmm. . . i don't like this at all. maybe they'll do an old Hollywood theme or something. .. but having it in NYC was perfect, since NYC is a fashion capital. but L.A.?!?! it just seems like that's where Frederick's has their lingerie show - know what i mean? like, it's the sh*ttiest fashion week, etc.

but i guess i'll just wait and see. it won't really matter i suppose. KK in some skimpy underwear is enough wherever she is. hahaa

this is probably a really stupid question but what was naomi and tyra fighting about?

in the early 90s when tyra was just getting started, naomi was a b*tch to her and used her considerable influence within the fashion world to prevent tyra from getting shows/edits/campaigns, etc. at least that's the way that tyra felt about it. regardless, they kissed and made up, so it's history now. :wink:

WTF is wrong with some of you people.... Heidi Klum and Tyra Banks are amongst the most beautiful people in the world, and as for Naomi Campbell she doesn't deserve to be a model and make the amount of money she does after the way she treats people she takes the title of Diva too far

funkyhepburn said:
WTF is wrong with some of you people.... Heidi Klum and Tyra Banks are amongst the most beautiful people in the world, and as for Naomi Campbell she doesn't deserve to be a model and make the amount of money she does after the way she treats people she takes the title of Diva too far

Thats a nasty thing to say BUT its true, Naomi is a pretty rotten character. She's a total B***H! :angry: lol

naomi may have the reputation as being a b*tch, but she's a legend, an icon, and a DIVA, as well as a very loyal friend to those who are close with her.

not excusing the bitchyness, but just saying that nothing is pure thorns, or pure roses.

happycanadian said:
naomi may have the reputation as being a b*tch, but she's a legend, an icon, and a DIVA, as well as a very loyal friend to those who are close with her.

not excusing the bitchyness, but just saying that nothing is pure thorns, or pure roses.

i really love her walk! so regal!!!B)

she's someone who will definitely catch your eyes:woot:
when she comes out!

happycanadian said:

Very fairly said a good friend and model, but not someone ud wanna be a maid to :lol:

I hope the show is in Los Angeles, because I'd try to get myself over there just to get a glimpse of the hotties.

Who cares if it's here, or what tradition it has of being NY. As long as the girls look hot, with an awesome walk, awesome set, and music, along with their clothes, I'm all for it regardless of where it's held at. ^_^

Isabeli will most probably be missing this years show I think. She is 4 months pregnant now meaning her baby will be due right at the time the VS show usually is, ie end of October / beginning of November.

lol Isabeli Fontana??? My friend has spoken to her and he says shes totally full of herself, but thats ok models are expected to be like that and trust me if I was her I wuold start bragging too :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iglo42
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->